IPU CET 2018 Counselling is going to be conducted soon. Counselling is the main process for admission. Candidates will be getting admission (seal will be allotted) on the basis of score and rank obtained by them in the examination.
There will be online and offline counselling session will be conducted by CGSIPU for the same purpose. Candidates who qualify IPU CET 2018 will be getting admission for any of 13 UG and PG programs.
IPU CET 2018 counselling has begun in June of 2018. Candidates were able to register themselves for the counselling process. All the details regarding IPU CET 2018 counselling have given below. Take a look at the below information to know more.
(The schedule of IPU CET 2018 Counselling has revised, check below for the updated schedule).
IPU CET 2018 Counselling – Online Counselling
IPU CET 2018 Counselling will be conducted in online mode for eleven programs. We have listed the programs below, which will be having online counselling.
Name of Program
|4||121||BA LLB/ BBA LLB (Integrated)|
|8||128||L.E. To B. Tech (Diploma Holders)|
|9||129||L.E. To B. Tech (BSc. Graduates)|
|10||131||B. Tech/ M. Tech Dual Degree|
IPU CET 2018 Counselling – Important Dates
Here we have listed the most important dates of IPU CET 2018 Counselling in a table below. Candidates who all looking forward to IPU CET 2018 Counselling can look at this information.
|Registration for Counselling.||June 2018||June 2018|
|Payment of Fee.||June 2018||June 2018|
|Document Verification for Reserved Candidates at Designated Centres||June 2018||June 2018|
IPU CET 2018 Counselling – Process
The process of IPU CET 2018 Counselling has given below, take a look at this to get to know more about it.
IPU CET 2018 Counselling – Procedure of Online Registration
All the candidates are advised to pay their registration fee and register themselves within the given dates (within the prescribed duration).
Candidates can register themselves like this after getting the confirmation receipt which says that the candidate can participate in the same. If the candidate is paying the cash through challan, then they can register themselves after working days only.
While registering themselves candidates need to enter their CET details at the web page of IPU admissions and after this process, they must provide their personal/ academic/ contact details such as address, mobile number, and e-mail id.
After this process, all the candidates will be getting their login credentials (User ID and Password). All the aspirants are advised to keep their password confidential and safe. University will not be responsible for after consequences if there any malpractices done by this User ID and Password.
Candidates will be able to change their password whenever they desire, this can be done through the password menu in the given account for candidates. If any candidates are facing problems while registering themselves, then the candidate must report the issue at the helpdesk of the university in person with the relevant proof of depositing counselling participation fee before the closing date of the registration period.
All the candidates will be able to change their registration details on the registration form by choosing ‘Edit Details’ menu from the menu, this can be done only in the prescribed registration period. All candidates are advised to cross-check and make sure they have not provided any false information before taking printouts. All the candidates will be needing to take two printouts of the registration form. One of these two printouts must be submitted at the time of document verification and the other to be retained by the candidate for future reference.
IPU CET 2018 Counselling – Procedure to Submit the Counselling Fee
- The fee payment IPU CET 2018 Counselling will be as follows, All the candidates who are applying for IPU CET 2018 must pay a counselling participation fee of Rupees 1000/- (there will be plus charges which are not – refundable). The taxes and charges along with the actual amount have to be paid by the candidate.
- All the candidates must visit the official web page of GGSIP to pay the fee. After visiting the official web page, candidates must choose ‘Payment of Counselling Participation Fee’ and enter their CET Roll number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- After successfully submitting all the details, candidates can access the mode of payment.
- There will be Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) and Offline (Challan) payment.
- After the completing successful transaction, candidates must check the status of fee payment on the official web page and must take a printout of the confirmation receipt for further use. If the candidate has paid the fee through offline mode (Challan), then he/ she must retain the copy of generated challan.
- All the candidates are advised to complete their registration process few days before the last date for registration, this will help you to avoid the last time rush and unwanted worry.
IPU CET 2018 Counselling – Document Verification
The document verification process of IPU CET 2018 is the process of counselling. All the candidates from reserved category must report with Xerox copies of required documents at the designated centres for the process of verification. Here we have listed the required documents for the verification process. Take a look at this to get more idea about document verification.
- IPU CET 2018 Admit Card.
- Registration Slip of IPU CET 2018.
- All the candidates belonging to reserved category are advised to take mark sheets and original certificates from 10th standard onwards for verification.
- Candidates must attest their Xerox copies from a gazetted officer or it can also be self-attested. If any candidate fails to provide the mandatory document then their candidature will be terminated.
- Candidates who have qualified their eligibility from any open education system through recognised board/ institution/ or university must provide a certificate from their university verifying the location of the study centre.
- It is mandatory that to carry conduct and character certificate from the Head of the Institute.
- It is mandatory that to submit undertaking if the candidate is waiting for the result of the examination.
IPU CET 2018 Counselling – Choice Filling, Seat Allotment, and Reporting
Candidates will be getting an opportunity to choose courses and colleges according to their choice of interest. This process will be conducted after document verification process. Candidates must submit their choice of interests according to the priority.
The seat allotment for IPU CET 2018 will be done on the basis of merit list, choices submitted by candidates, and availability of seats. The seat will be allocated to the candidate if he/ she stands out to be eligible for the verification process.
When the counselling process of IPU CET 2018 finishes, all the candidates must report at their allotted institute. There will be a fee of rupees 40000 which must be paid by candidates as admission fee.
IPU CET 2018 Counselling – Designated Centres for Document Verification
The following is the list of the designated centres for document verification (reserved category candidates). Candidates will be taking counselling for document verification at any of these centres.
|1||Northern India Engineering College, FC-26, Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053.||B.Ed. (CET Code – 122)||Rank 1 Onwards.|
|2||Bhagwan Parashuram Institute of Technology, P.S.P. – 4, Sector – 17, Rohini, Delhi – 110085.||BA LLB/ BBA LLB (Integrated) (CET Code – 121)||Rank 1 Onwards.|
|3||Vivekananda Institute for Professional Studies, AU-Block (Outer Ring Road), Pitampura, New Delhi||B.Tech (CET Code – 131)||Rank 1 to 15000.|
|4||Institute Of Vocational Studies (Minority Educational Institution), FC-31, DDA’s Institutional Area, Press Enclave Road, Sheikh Sarai, PhII, New Delhi – 110017.||B.Tech (CET Code – 131)||Rank 15001 to 27500.|
|5||Institute for Information Technology & Management, D – 29, Institutional Area, Janak Puri, New Delhi||B.Tech (CET Code – 131)||Rank 27501 to 40000.|
|6||Ideal Institute of Management and Technology, 16-X, Karkardooma, (Near Telephone Exchange), Vivek Vihar, Delhi – 110092.||B.Tech (CET Code – 131)||Rank 40001 Onwards.|
|7||Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Computer Applications & Management, A4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063.||BBA (CET Code – 125)||Rank 1 to 13000.|
|8||Management Education & Research Institute, 53-54, Institutional Area, Janak Puri, New Delhi – 110058.||BBA
(CET Code – 125)
|Rank 13001 Onwards.|
|9||Delhi Institute Of Advanced Studies, Plot No.6, Sector- 25, Rohini, Delhi – 110085.||BJMC (CET Code – 126)||Rank 1 Onwards.|
|10||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, C – 4, Janak Puri, New Delhi – 110058.||MBA (CET Code – 101)||Rank 1 Onwards.|
|11||MBS School of Planning and Architecture, Sector-09, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075.||LE-B.Tech (CET Code – 128/129)
MCA (CET Code – 105)
|Rank 1 Onwards.|
|12||Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies, Sector – 11, (Opposite Metro Station) Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.||BCA (CET Code – 114)||Rank 1 Onwards.|
|13||Northern India Engineering College, FC-26, Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053.||B.Com (CET Code – 146)||Rank 1 Onwards.|
IPU CET 2018 Offline Counselling
The IPU CET 2018 Offline Counselling will be conducted for the following courses, Candidates who choose for offline courses must have applied for any of these courses. Take a look at this to know more about IPU CET 2018 Offline Counselling.
- Phil. (Clinical Psychology) – CET Code 157
- Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work) – CET Code 199
- MCA (LE) – CET Code 163
- MA (Criminology) – CET Code 118
- Sc. (Forensic Science) – CET Code 119
- MA (Mass Communication) – CET Code 106
- MPT – CET Code 107
- MOT (Neuro) – CET Code 108
- MPO – CET Code 109
- MPH (FE) – CET Code 110
- Ed. – CET Code 120
- BHMCT – CET Code 127
- Sc. (Medical Technology RT) – CET Code 158
- MA (English) – CET Code 113
- MBA (IT) – CET Code 116
- Phil. (English) – CET Code 161
- MA (Economics) – CET Code 162
- M (Regular) – CET Code 112
- Tech (Biotech) – CET Code 130
- Tech (Reg. & Weekends) – CET Code 139
- Tech (Reg. & Weekends) – CET Code 140
- Tech (Tool Eng.) – CET Code 147
- Tech (Biotech) – CET Code 148
- Tech (NST) – CET Code 149
- Tech (EP) – CET Code 150
- Tech (CE) – CET Code 152
- Tech (RA) – CET Code 156
- Voc. – CET Code 200
The details regarding IPU CET 2018 Offline Counselling will be updated by the official authority and notification will be made available online June 2018.
We hope that all the information given on this page about IPU CET 2018 will be helpful for you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!