IPU CET 2017 Admit Card will be available 1-week prior to the commencement of the examination, it will be available tentatively on 16th April 2017 only through online mode and no other mode will be available i.e. email/post. This exam is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University which is a University level entrance exam. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is conducted for those candidates seeking admission in the various UG & PG courses offered by the University. Here in this article, you will find all the required detailed information on IPU CET 2017 Admit Card.
Important Dates of IPU CET2017 Admit Card
|Admit Card Release||1 week from the examination (16th April 2017 tentatively)|
|IPU CET 2017 exam date||23rd April 2017|
|Result announcement||9th May 2017|
IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
IPU CET 2017 Admit Card will be tentatively available on 16th April 2017 for the candidates to download it. All those who have successfully completed and submitted the online application form will be able to download IPU CET 2017 Admit Card, as because only registered application forms will generate the admit card for the candidates to download it. Candidates can log on to the official website 1 week prior to the exams by using their login ID & password. Candidates are requested to take the printout (more than 1) of their respective IPU CET 2017 Admit Card for the examination and for the further admission process. All the candidates need to carry their IPU CET 2017 Admit Card while attending the exam if any candidate fails to carry their admit card will not be allowed inside the examination hall and will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Admit Card is the most precious and important document which serve the purpose of application proof and helps you in the process of admission, so all the candidates must keep it safe until the end of the admission procedure.
How to Download IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to follow these steps in order to download IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
- Visit the official link (we will provide the link here)
- Feed in your “Login ID” & “Password” details
- Click on “Login”
- Click on the “Course Application”
- Click on the “View Application Download Admit Card”
- A new page will pop up
- Click on “Admit Card”
- Then, click on “Please click here to download admit card”
- The IPU CET 2017 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take printout (more than 1 copy) of the admit card for future reference
Points to Remember regarding IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
- IPU CET 2017 Admit Card will be available 1 week prior to the exam i.e tentatively on 16th April 2017 only in online mode.
- Candidates are requested to take more than 1 printout of their respected Admit card for the future use, it might be needed at the time of counselling process.
- Admit card is mandatory for the candidates to enter the examination hall and appear for the examination.
- Candidates should be careful about photographs and signature on the admit card need not be distorted.
- They should carry 1 coloured photograph similar to one which they uploaded while filling up the online application form of IPU CET 2017.
- All the candidates are required to check their respective admit card information wise if they find any kind of fault or complaint in the admit card then they are advised to contact the conducting authority immediately. Address mentioned in the bottom of this article
Details on IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Date, Time and Duration of the Exam
- Time of entrance exam
- Address of Exam Centre
Documents to be carried along with the IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
On the exam day, candidates have to carry a copy of any of the following documents as ID proof along with their IPU CET admit card:
- Marks Sheet of Class X with Photo
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Admit Card of Class X or XII with Photo
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Fax: +91-11- 25302111