Below we have listed the complete detailed instruction for off-line entry for HSC Feb/March-2017 applications, students should make sure that they go through it in order to clear their doubts.
- A blank template form to collect students information would be available in the download section on the official website.
- A path file named (HSC update patch v1.0.05) is available to download in the download section on the homepage of the official website of the board for application entry in off-line mode for HSC March 2017 for those colleges who already have software (version 3.0) which is installed on their machine.
- Those colleges who do not have offline setup CD, or are getting an error after patch installation can download full software from the download section after college login. Before you install the full software delete wamp from the c:\ folder and then proceed and install the full version.
- Before you start the HSC_APP the wamp server should be in green colour and after you click on it, it must show “Put offline” at bottom.
- All users are requested to download the update patch and run on their machine where offline setup would be done. After the setup is complete you need to login & run “Start New Session” option on the dashboard to start new session. This option will back up all data of the previous session and store it in C: on the local machine and begin a new session for Feb/March 2017 examination.
- A zip file ending with _7.zip would be created for 2017 applications. You need to create a sample zip file and check whether it generates properly or not.
- Create batch files of 50-60 application forms for smooth upload of data on the server.
- The dates for upload & online form filling would be declared by the board separately.
Hey as we know digital industry is trending a lot nowadays, If you want to build your career in Digital Marketing visit Top Digital Marketing Course in India from Smartofy