IABM MBA Admission 2017 – The Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner has called in admission for MBA (Agri Business). The Application Forms for MBA (Agri Business) are currently available online.
IABM MBA Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Dates for Submitting IABM Application Form (Online)||August to December 2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application form with DD/Online Payment||December 2016|
IABM MBA Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to be 30 years old.
- Candidates need to have completed graduation in agriculture or in equivalent fields (Horticulture/ Vet & Animal Science/ Diary Science/ Dairy Technology/ Food Science/ Food Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Agro-Forestry/ Home Science/ Fisheries, etc).
- The least CGPA or marks needed in graduation is 60 percent (ST/SC – 55percent).
- Students who are currently in their final year can also apply.
IABM MBA Admission 2017 Procedure
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their CAT scores as per the eligibility criteria set by the institute.
- Candidates are required to make a Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- along with the application form, in favour of “Director, IABM, SKRAU, Bikaner”, payable at nationalized bank and needs to be sent to “Director, Institute of Agri Business Management, SK Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner- 334006”.
- Candidates are required to submit a character certificate from the Head of the institution at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IABM Contact Details
Institute of Agri Business Management (IABM), Bikaner
(Approved by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and AICTE), Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University,