Birla the Institute of Management Technology (Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad campuses) have declared an admission notification inviting students to apply for its Post Graduate courses for the academic year 2017. The final date to fill the online application form is 1 December
The Institute of Management (Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad campuses) have declared an admission notifications for all those eligible and interested students who wish to apply for Post GRADUATE courses for the academic year 2017. The course would be conducted for duration of 2 years.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Those of you who are applying for this programme need to registered for CAT 2016 or XAT 2017
- Those of who have appeared for GMAT (January 1, 2013- March 31, 2017) are also eligible to apply
- For NRI/PIO/OCI/Foreign Nationals (having valid GMAT scores) application procedure will start from November 2016.
- Those students who are interested in applying for this programme need to registered for CAT 2016, XAT 2017 or CMAT 2017 or need to have taken GMAT (January 1, 2013- March 31, 2017)
- Those of you who are seeking admission based on GMAT score but have not yet got the results would have to submit their scores by 15 of April 2017 to but not provided with it yet, will have to submit the scores latest by April 15, 2017 to make sure admission
- Those students who are interested in applying for this programme should possess a Bachelors degree with at least marks of 50% from a well known university or a CGPA of 3.0 and above on a 4.0 scale.
- Those candidates whose native language is not English would have to appear for a proficiency test in English
- 550 is the minimum cut-off for TOEL (paper based) and 80 (internet based) or an IELTS band of 6.0
- Educational qualification:
- Selection procedure:
Those students whose name will be shortlisted on the based of competitive exam scores. They would have to face critical thinking, group exercise and personal interview rounds.
How to apply:
Those students who have appeared for this exam must apply at the official website.