Table of Content
IMI Delhi Admission 2016 – The application procedure for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is started by the International Management Institute (IMI). PGDM is a two year full tome program available at the Delhi, Bhubaneswar and Kolkata campuses of IMI. The candidates need to visit the official website to apply for IMI PGDM.
The last date to apply online was 5th Dec 2015.
IMI Delhi Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be a graduate or equivalent qualification with at least 50percentage in total.
- Candidates who are in their final year can also apply.
- The final criteria may be of a higher percentage depending on the total number of applications received.
IMI Delhi Admission 2016 Application Procedure
- The candidates need to go to the official website and apply online.
- Once the website opens then you need to click on the IMI Campus link which the candidate prefers.
- Then you need to log in to start the application procedure.
- Then you need to fill the required details.
- The fees payment can be done through credit card/ debit card/ bank transfer.
IMI Delhi Admission 2016 Selection Procedure:
- The admissions for the IMI Delhi Campus are based on the candidates CAT/GMAT test scores.
- The candidates work experience and educational background is also taken into consideration for shortlisting.
- The final selection is on the basis of extempore speaking, psychometric test, essay writing, personal interview and other qualitative frameworks.