IIT Madras MBA Admission – The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has released the agenda for admission into its MBA program. The application form is available online on the official website.
IIT Madras MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates
|CAT 2015 Result||2nd Week of January|
|Application Procedures commences from||Day after announcement of CAT 2015 Result|
|Last Date for Application Procedure||29 January 2016|
|Release of Shortlisted candidates list for GT/PI||5 February 2016|
|Date for GT/PI||18 February – 10 April 2016|
|Date for final result||2 May 2016|
|Classes Commences from||11 July 2016|
IIT Madras MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are willing to apply for IIT Madras MBA Admission 2016 need to have gained the Graduate degree in any discipline form a recognized University (or professional qualification, equivalent to that of a university degree as recognized by the UGC) with first class or 60 percent and above in the qualifying examination.
- Students who are currently in their final year of their Graduate Course can also apply. Admission is offered to students on provisional basis on the condition that they need to meet all requirements for the qualifying degree before the start of the program and produce provisional certificate of finishing the qualifying examination within two months of joining the program.
- All candidates need to have a valid CAT ScoreCard.
Application Procedure & Fee applicable for IIT Madras MBA Admission 2016
Applications are accepted by online mode only. Applicants should make sure they enter all the details correctly.
Applicants will need to make a payment of the application fee as per the amount applicable to them.
- For Indian Applicants: Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay a fee of Rs 1600/- whereas Rs 800/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates. This fee needs to be paid through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- For Foreign and NRI Applicants: Candidates need to pay a fee of US $100. This amount can be made by demand draft or bankers cheque drawn in favour of “The Registrar, IIT Madras” and payable at Chennai.
IIT Madras MBA Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
The candidates are selected on the basis of their marks secured in the Group Task and Personal Interview. CAT/XAT/MAT scores are also taken into consideration for the final selection of the students for admissions.
IIT Madras Contact Details
Indian Institute of Technology,
Department of Management Studies (DoMS),
I.I.T. Post office,
Chennai – 600036,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Tel No: +91-44-2257-5551
Fax No: +91-44-2257-0509
Fax No: +91-44-2257-0509