IIT JAM 2018 Answer Key: JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) was conducted by IIT, Delhi. This is a joint entrance test for M.Sc courses in IIT, Delhi.
IIT, Delhi has announced the answer key for JAM 2018. IIT JAM test takers can download official answer key by logging in to official accounts.
This answer key contains correct answers verified by IIT. With the help of this official answer, key candidates can cross check their answers. Here you can get complete information on IIT JAM 2018 answer key
IIT JAM Answer Key 2018
This is the previous year’s answer key of IIT JAM answer key has been issued by IIT, Delhi after examination. Here the answer keys.
“In the JOAPS, a module to contest answer keys will be available from February 2018 until March 2018. A candidate can challenge the answer key of any question after giving their justification(s) and payment of RS 500 (for each question) through the online payment portal available in the JOAPS”. – By IIT, Delhi.
Downloading procedure of IIT JAM 2018 Answer Key
- Visit official web page at iitd.ac.in
- Click IIT JAM 2018 answer key/solutions corner.
- Select the PDF link and download the solutions.
- Save solution to your phone or PC.
Candidates who qualified for IIT JAM can join for corresponding programs in IIT.
Admission Procedure through IIT JAM 2018
The candidate who qualifies IIT JAM 2018 (who got placed in merit list) can apply for any of the corresponding academic programs provided by IITs.
Based on the test paper or papers qualified, an applicant can apply for one or more academic programs covered under those paper(s). It’ll be based on Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and the Eligibility Requirements (ERs) of the Admitting Institute(s). For the academic session 2017-18, the following admission procedure shall be followed for all the Programs at IITs covered under JAM 2018.
- After the announcement of IIT JAM 2018, a qualified candidate can apply online by only using the prescribed Admission Form available at JAM 2018 website http://jam.iitd.ac.in .
- Irrespective of whether a candidate has qualified in one or two Test Papers, only one duly completed Admission Form should be submitted the listing, in an optional form, all the programs at IITs (along with the order of preferences) where the candidate is seeking admission.
- When the candidate logging in to the JAM 2018 website (JOAPS), they must fill in the required information, such as choice of the programs in order of preference, educational qualifications, the percentage of marks/CGPA, category, PwD (Person with Disability) status etc.
- After carefully choosing the order of program preferences based on the ER and MEQ at Admitting Institutes, a payment of Rs 600/- will be made as non-refundable processing fee. The payment can be made online through JOAPS latest by April 2018.
- Taking into consideration the order of preference as given in the Admission Form and corresponding rank(s) in the Merit List, the First Admission List for each program under JAM 2018 will be prepared by the Organizing Institute and will be announced on June 2018 on JAM 2018 website.
- After the declaration of the First Admission List, admission offers will be sent by the respective Admitting Institute(s) to the concerned candidates. Along with the submission of the acceptance form, these candidates will also have to pay an advance seat booking fee (Rs. 10000/- for General/OBC-NCL category candidates and Rs. 5000/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates) online through JOAPS, within the deadline mentioned in the admission offer letter. This amount will be transferred to the Admitting Institute and it will be adjusted against the Institute Fee at the time of Registration.
- If seats remain vacant after the first admission process is over, the Organizing Institute will prepare a Second Admission List. This second list will be announced by the Organizing Institute on June 2018 on JAM 2018 website and the admission offers based on the second list, if any, will be sent by the Admitting Institute(s) to the candidates concerned.
- If seats remain vacant even after the second admission process is over, the Organizing Institute will prepare a Third and Final Admission List. This third and final list will be announced by the Organizing Institute on July 2018 on JAM 2018 website and the admission offers based on the third list, if any, will be sent by the Admitting Institute(s) to the candidates concerned.
Best of luck!