IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2016 – The online Application form for the IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2016 is accessible from March 9, 2016. GATE trained candidates can apply online if they meet the other particular academic eligibility criteria. The last date to apply is March 31, 2016.
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2016 Important Dates
|Application Start||March 9, 2016|
|Last Date for Application||March 31, 2016|
|Interviews/Tests||May 12 to June 9, 2016|
IIT Delhi M.Tech 2016 Courses:
- Applied Mechanics
- Applied Research in Electronics
- Atmospheric Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Technology
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have cleared B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc or its equivalent with a minimum of 75 percent or 8.5/10 CGPA .
- Candidates should have gained a GATE 2015/2016 score more than 300.
- Candidates how have cleared AMIE or Grad. IETE qualifications are also taken into consideration on the basis of their AIME/Grad IETE performance.
- 24 valid undergraduates credits need to be completed by the concerned DRC/CRC/PEC and must have a valid GATE score.
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2016 Procedure
A separate application form needs to be filled for each program and can avail 4 choices within the mentioned department. Candidates need to register first. In order to log in candidates need to enter their email id as their username and password as preferred.
All fields need to be filled without any special characters. Candidates need to make note of the unique application number after submitting the form. This number would be needed for the payment of the application fees. Application fees need to be paid online using “State Bank Collect” utility of State Bank of India. Candidates need to take a print out of the application form and keep for future reference.