The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow has released notification, welcoming applications from students to apply for its full time residential International Program for Management Executives (IPMX). The final date for submission of application form is on 31st October.
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow has declared an admission notification welcoming applications from eligible, interested candiadates to apply for its full time residential International Program for Management Executives (IPMX) for the inauguration of academic year 2017-18.
The period of the course will be 1 year. Generally the goal of the programme is to widen the crore managerial competencies to further enhance the professional growth of candidates.
- Those students who are interested in applying for this programme must be executives with a Bachelor’s degree in any 1 discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10 plus 2 plus 3)
- The student must also acquire a GMAT score for test taken between 1 Nov 2011 and October 31, 2016
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time post-qualification (after graduation) professional experience is also required dated on 31 October.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following:
- candidates must properly filled-in application form along with a Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT score
- Personal interview
How to apply
The candidates are requested to fill in the online application form at the authorized website. Shortlisted students will be required to present all original testimonials during the time of the personal interview
The final date for submissiom of application form is 31st October
About IIM, Lucknow
The (IIML) Lucknow was established in the year 1984. The Indain institute of Management undertakes a various range of academic activities expected at creation, application of management knowledge, dissemination and practice.