The official notification regarding PGPM admission in IIM Ahmedabad is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about IIM Ahmedabad PGPM Admission 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, exam dates and application process.
IIM Ahmedabad is one of the leading premier institute of the country, a public business school situated in Gujarat, India. It is rated as one of the leading business schools in India and the Asia-Pacific region and offers 2 years full time residential PGPM (Post Graduate Programme in Management) to aspiring candidates each year.
Candidates would be selected for the 2 years PGMP mainly based on the following parameters:
- Past Academic Records
- CAT-2016 Scores
- Performance in Academic Writing Test (AWT) & Personal Interview (PI)
IIM Ahmedabad PGPM Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Registration for CAT-2016||08th Aug – 22nd Sep , 2016|
|CAT Exam Date||04th Dec, 2016|
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Ahmedabad PGPM Admissions 2017
- You need to possess a graduate degree of a minimum of 3 years with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% for reserved category individuals) from a recognized university or institution.
- If candidates are awarded CGPA/grade in place of marks by the university the normalization of marks would be carried out on the basis of the said university scheme for converting CGPA into its equivalent marks. In case the university doesn’t have scheme for normalization, the equivalence would be founded by IIMA.
- Those who are going to appear for the final years bachelors degree/ equivalent qualification exam or students who are waiting for their results would also be eligible to apply for the IIMA-A MBA program. These candidates would have to produce the necessary certificates from the concerned university/department confirming that he/she would be waiting for their final results and has secured a minimum required percentage on the basis of the latest available marks/grades.
- These candidates are temporarily admitted into the institution and should submit his/her mark sheet and degree certificates of the final year bachelors degree exam organized on or before the last date.
Application Procedure for IIM Ahmedabad PGPM Admissions 2017
Those who are seeking admission into MBA programs at IIMA need to visit the official CAT website and apply there.
The registration fees are as follows:
|Rs. 1700/-||For General and NC-OBC candidates|
|Rs. 850/-||For SC/ST/ OBC candidates|
In order for admissions into IIM Ahmedabad, candidates would have to select the name of MBA program which is offered in the institute as per their preference. Along with the preference for program, candidates would also have to enter their choice of city for the interview round.
IIM Ahmedabad PGPM Admissions 2017 Reservation Criteria
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||3%|
Seats would be reserved for PwD category individuals only if they suffer from any of the listed disabilities o the extent of not less than 40% which is certified by a medical authority.