Table of Content
- IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 Application Form
- IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 Exam Pattern
- IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 Preparation Tip
- IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Exam Dates
The IIT Hyderabad institute follows a three step pattern for identifying suitable candidates for admission into the various under graduate courses offered there.
The main aim of the institute is deliver the best of education to the brightest and to the curious minds from across the country. The three step pattern for admission that involves of JEE results, NTSE and Olympiad are conducted to ensure sound knowledge and capability of the candidate.
|IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission Summary|
|Exam Name||International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad Admission|
|Commonly known as||IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
IIIT Hyderabad allows you to apply for admissions at three different level via three different procedures.
All Indian students must have cleared/passed 12th/+2 or equivalent exam from any of the State or the Recognized Boards. It is important for you to have mathematics, physics and chemistry as your core subjects in the 12th standard.
- One of the most common way of acquiring an UG engineering seat at IIIT Hyderabad is via IITJEE results. Those candidates with a valid rank are bound to appear for counselling at the college. All they need to do is apply separately for the counselling at IIIT Hyderabad.
- Direct Admissions for Students of Abroad: Commonly known as DASA, it is quite famous among the abroad students. The courses offered via this program includes of all the standard engineering courses at the UG Level. Those of you seeking a seat via this method must have completed/passed +1 and +2 (or equivalent) from a school/College in any of the country other than India.
Those of you who have completed their +2 from India with a foreign passport are also authorized to fill the form and acquire a UG seat at the college. The foreign student can also seek a seat with 2000 SAT subject score. The subjects must include Mathematics Physics and Chemistry.
- NTSE Olympiad: This route of admission into IIIT, Hyderabad allows those of you who have qualified for representing India at International Level via Olympiads.
The candidate must have an Indian passport.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 Application Form
As you know that the IITJEE Mains ranks happens to be mostly widely accepted and sought method of seeking a seat in the college. NTSE recognition is also hold viable for the Indian passport holders. Indians with good ranks and participation history are bound to direct admission to the college.
Students from Abroad will need to undergo counselling via the admission route of DASA.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 Selection Procedure
Those with a valid JEE Mains score and valid reputation in NTSE are sough to direct admissions after a round of counselling. Foreign students can seek a seat in counselling via DASA program.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 Exam Pattern
IIIT Hyderabad conducts no individual examination for the pattern. IITJEE mains happens to be the most sought procedure of seeking admission into the UG level courses at the college.
The candidates with a valid rank in IITJEE mains need to login to the online account and register themselves. The students will have to pay the requisite amount of counselling and admission fees at later stages.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 Preparation Tip
IITJEE happens to the epitome of tough exams in the country. Those of you preparing for the same needs to be well aware about the curriculum and very thorough with the courses to crack it up. You need to ensure that they are in regular practice of solving papers and also in practice of completing the paper on time. It is really important that you work up on the skills of paper completion in time. It is important for you to be thorough of the previous year papers in order to do good in the mains exam. The common ways of securing a seat in IIT is practising well and identifying new methods of solving complex questions.
Working on skills and preparing for a tough paper is always going to help you in grabbing the best of opportunity to qualify the mains exam with the requisite marks of 15 percent for general candidates and 10 percent for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application portal opens||In February, 2017
|Application deadline||April, 2017|
|Date of Exam||April, 2017|
Other UG National Level Engineering Entrance Exams 2017
|AEEE 2017||JEE Main 2017|
|ATIT 2017||MUOET 2017|
|BITSAT 2017||NATA 2017|
|Chandigarh Admission 2017||Symbiosis SET 2017|
|IIIT Hyderabad 2017||Thapar 2017|
|IISER Admissions 2017||VITEEE 2017|
|JEE Advanced 2017|