IIHMR MBA Admission 2016 – The IIHMR University is a dedicated Research University in management research, postgraduate education and training completely in the health sector. The University aims to produce new knowledge and technologies to offer proof and inputs for developing successful policies, health interventions and strategies. The derivation of the IHMR University has its roots in pioneering and significant donation of Institute of Health Management Research, (IIHMR) Jaipur in the last three decades in policy and program management research, and capacity development in health and hospital management in India and South EastAsia.
IIHMR MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates
|Last date for receiving application form||Thursday, June 30, 2016|
|Last date to submit application form||Monday, July 04, 2016|
|Group Discussion and Interview date||Thursday, April 14 and Friday, April 15, 2016 and Thursday, June 09 and Friday, June 10, 2016 and Thursday, July 07 and Friday, July 08, 2016|
IIHMR MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management Program
- Candidates need to have finished 3years bachelors degree program in Pharmacy/Medicine/Science/Biotechnology/Management from a recognized university with securing at least 50percent marks. Candidates should have a valid score of CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA or any other national level management aptitude test.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Health & Hospital Management and Rural Management programs.
- Candidates need to have finished 3 years bachelors degree program from a recognized university with at least 50 percent marks. Candidates also have valid score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA or any other national level management aptitude test.
- Students who are currently in their final year graduation are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for IIHMR MBA Admission 2016?
- Candidates need to visit the official website to download the application forms.
- The completely filled up application form needs to be sent along with demand draft of Rs1000/- and the necessary documents. The draft needs to be drawn in favour of “Institute of Health Management Research”, payable at Jaipur.