IIFT 2018 Application Form will be available from 25th July 2017. The last date of application form has extended from 5th September 2017 to 15th September 2017. Now, the official authority has opened the bracket of 15th September 2017. Those of you who are interested will be required to fill in the IIFT 2018 Application Form. You can either fill in the online or offline form.
IIFT 2018 Application Form
The next step post checking the eligibility is to apply for the examination sooner than later. You can avail of the prospectus and the IIFT Application Form by the payment of 1,550/- INR for General Candidates, whereas for SC/ST/PH candidates the cost is 775/- which is a one-time payment which is inclusive of application screening and Entrance Test Fee.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1550/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs. 775/-
- For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates – US$80 (INR Rs. 4500)
- You have to visit the official website of IIFT and then click on “Apply Now” and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- You then have to fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form. Once submitted, an application number will be generated, and you must note this application number.
- You will then be required to log in to the website using this Application No. generated and Password. Thereafter follow the links to complete the information required.
- After that select the mode of payment. Therein then update the Demand Draft details (incase DD mode is selected) or make the payment online through credit / debit card.
- On making the payment, you will be required to upload your scanned photograph (recent) and signature. You must ensure that the file size of both should not be more than 50KB each.
- After uploading, you must review the details as filled in by them and submit the form. Reviewing is important as option of editing the form will not be provided.
- You should then print the application form submitted and must log out after completion of the registration process.
- Those of you who would have remitted the fee via DD will have to enclose the demand draft of the applicable amount with full name, address and application number on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Also, two adhesive stickers/labels/name slips with your name and address written on it.
- A copy of the requisite certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer)category.
- A copy of the GMAT Scorecard, if belonging to Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category.
If you wish to apply Online can do so by following the enlisted steps: IIFT MBA Application Form 2018 (Online):
Step 1: You will have to first visit the official IIFT website the link for which is www.iift.edu
Step 2: You will then need to click on ADMISSIONS 2018 icon
Step 3: You can now fill in the online form as per the details given in the online website.
IIFT MBA Application Form 2018 (Offline):
If you wish to apply Offline you can do so by following the enlisted steps:
Step 1: You can make avail of the Prospectus in cash or via a Demand Draft.
Step 2: You will have to fill the Application form and then send the duly filled application form and send it in the same envelope provided for the purpose to the following address:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21 Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
Do ensure that it reaches the IIFT on or before September 2017.
Step 3: You are advised to retain a photocopy of the completed form and demand draft for future reference.
The SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates need to attach photocopy of the requisite certificate with the filled-in Application Form.
Modes of payment:
Online Payment Gateway – You can pay online via Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)
Demand Draft – You can apply offline via a DD made in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form.
Upload your scanned photograph and signature in .jpg / .jpeg format only (file size not more than 50kb each).
You will need to write a written test & an essay writing. The tests are conducted at the following locations.
IIFT 2018 MBA Selection process
Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Allahabad, Indore, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Bangalore, Jamshedpur, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Guwahati, Kochi and Chennai
On the basis the marks obtained from the written and essay test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) , you are selected to then enter the prestigious IIFT.
IIFT 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||25th July 2017|
|Last date to fill the application form||15th September 2017 (Revised)|
|Last date for request for test centre change (centre change fee: Rs. 1000)||3rd November 2017|
|Last date to apply online & submit GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||15th February 2018|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||15th November 2017|
|Date of Examination||3rd December 2017 (10 AM to 12 Noon) (Revised)|
|Declaration of Result||February 2018|
|Date of Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing||February/March 2018|
IIFT 2018 Application Fees
Those of you who are interested in seeking admissions into IIFT will be required to pay an application fee (non-refundable) along with the IIFT Application Form 2018. The application fee is as follow –
This application fees can be paid by you either through DD or through Credit/Debit Card.
Steps for filling in the IIFT 2018 Application Form online
Note – The IIFT Application Form should be printed only on an A4 size paper in “Portrait Layout”. Before printing, you must make sure that the Bar Code appears properly on the screen, else they should refresh(Press F5) the page and then print.
You will then have to send the copy of the online filled IIFT Application Form to IIFT. You will have to tear along the dotted line and send the bottom portion to IIFT. But before sending in the form, do ensure to enclose the following with the form –
You should then send the print-out of online application form along with necessary enclosures to the undersigned through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO(Academics),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110 016