Table of Content
Those of you who are interested will be required to fill in the IIFT 2017 Application Form. You can either fill in the online or offline form.
IIFT 2017 Application Form (Offline) – Availability
The offline IIFT Application Form 2016 can be purchased from the IIFT office at Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi or from the Kolkata office of IIFT. You can avail of the forms either by physically visiting the office or by sending in the “Request Application” through post stating your address where you want the form to be delivered along with the DD of the requisite application amount.
IIFT 2017 Application Fees
Those of you who are interested in seeking admissions into IIFT will be required to pay an application fee (non-refundable) along with the IIFT Application Form 2016. The application fee is as follow –
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1550/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs. 775/-
- For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates – US$80 (INR Rs. 4500)
This application fees can be paid by you either through DD or through Credit/Debit Card.
Steps for filling in the IIFT 2017 Application Form online
- You have to visit the official website of IIFT and then click on “Apply Now” and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- You then have to fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form. Once submitted, an application number will be generated, and you must note this application number.
- You will then be required to log in to the website using this Application No. generated and Password. Thereafter follow the links to complete the information required.
- After that select the mode of payment. Therein then update the Demand Draft details (incase DD mode is selected) or make the payment online through credit / debit card.
- On making the payment, you will be required to upload your scanned photograph (recent) and signature. You must ensure that the file size of both should not be more than 50KB each.
- After uploading, you must review the details as filled in by them and submit the form. Reviewing is important as option of editing the form will not be provided.
- You should then print the application form submitted and must log out after completion of the registration process.
Note – The IIFT Application Form should be printed only on an A4 size paper in “Portrait Layout”. Before printing, you must make sure that the Bar Code appears properly on the screen, else they should refresh(Press F5) the page and then print.
You will then have to send the copy of the online filled IIFT Application Form to IIFT. You will have to tear along the dotted line and send the bottom portion to IIFT. But before sending in the form, do ensure to enclose the following with the form –
- Those of you who would have remitted the fee via DD will have to enclose the demand draft of the applicable amount with full name, address and application number on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Also, two adhesive stickers/labels/name slips with your name and address written on it.
- A copy of the requisite certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer)category.
- A copy of the GMAT Scorecard, if belonging to Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category.
You should then send the print-out of online application form along with necessary enclosures to the undersigned through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO(Academics),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110 016