IIFT 2018 Detail is here. The IIFT 2018 will be commenced by IIFT. The process of online registration of IIFT 2018 has completed. It is called as the IIFT is one of the top 10 best business schools in India. Applicants who all are getting qualified in IIFT 2018 may apply for MBA program in IIFT. The IIFT offers MBA – IB (International Business). All the applicants who are going to appear in IIFT 2018 are advised to look at the following details of IIFT 2018 such as Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Dates, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
IIFT 2018 Detail – Important Dates
The following are the most important dates regarding IIFT 2018. All the candidates who have applied and waiting eagerly waiting for the IIFT 2018 exam are advised to take a look at the following table to know further.
|Application Process had Begun From.||25th July of 2017.|
|Application Process has Ended On.||15th September of 2017.|
|The Last Date Make Request for Changing the Exam Centre.||3rd November of 2017.|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form & Submit GMAT Score for Foreign Nationals & NRIs.||15th February of 2018.|
|Availability of Admit Card.||15th November of 2017.|
|Examination Date.||3rd December of 2017.|
|Result Declaration Date.||February of 2018*.|
|GD (Group Discussion)/ Interview/ Essay Writing Date.||February/ March of 2018*.|
(NB: The above-given date details are not official. The official dates regarding these dates have not yet published by the official authority of IIFT. Once the official dates of these dates have published by the IIFT authority, we will upload the same here).
IIFT 2018 Detail – Registration Process
The details regarding IIFT 2018 registration has provided below. The following points about IIFT 2018 registration will be included with details of registration process such as mode of registration, category details, and fee details. Take a look at the following points to know better about the IIFT registration process.
- The registration process of IIFT 2018 will be done in online and offline modes.
- Applicants who all are going to apply for IIFT 2018 can get their application forms from the offline counter of IIFT.
- Candidates will be able to get their offline application form by sending a DD of the asked amount for the same along with the ‘Request Application’ to the authority.
- All the applicants who belong to any of the following categories must send the printout of the online application form along with a self-attested caste certificate. These categories are, SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- All the aspirants who are going to apply through offline mode (DD) must have to send the DD along with a printout of filled in application form to the IIFT office.
- The application forms must be reached by registered post/ speed post/ courier only to the following address.
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B – 21, Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 1100016,
Phone – 011-26857908.
IIFT 2018 Detail Registration Process – Fee Details
The fee of IIFT 2018 will be very different according to the category of candidates. The detailed information regarding the application fee of IIFT 2018 application fee on the basis of the category of candidates has provided below. Applicants are advised to look at the following table to know better about the fee details of IIFT 2018.
|Category of the Candidate||Examination Fee|
|General Category||Rupees 1550/-.|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe) Category.||Rupees 775/-.|
|SC (Scheduled Caste) Category.|
|Foreign National Candidates||US$ 80 (Rupees 4500)/-.|
|NRI (Non-Resident Indian) Candidates.|
|Children of NRI Candidates.|
Applicants will be able to pay their fee through online or offline mode. Applicants who are paying their fee through offline mode will be able to do the same via Credit/ Debit Card (VISA/ Master Card). The aspirants who are going to apply via offline mode will be able to do the same through DD (Demand Draft) and the same DD must be in favor of IIFT which is payable at New Delhi.
IIFT 2018 Detail – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of IIFT 2018 will be as follows. All the applicants who are going to apply in for IIFT 2018 are advised take a look at the following points to know better about the eligibility criteria regarding IIFT 2018. The following points show the details of IIFT 2018 eligibility criteria such as Nationality, Qualifying Examination, Minimum Marks Required, Pursuing Candidates, and Age Limit. Take a look at the following tables to know more detailed about the details regarding IIFT 2018.
|The Nationality of the Candidates||All Indian and Foreign National candidates will be able to take admission in IIFT.|
|Educational Qualification||All the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-year duration in any discipline.|
|Minimum Marks||Aspirants must score at least 50% of marks to qualify in the examination. All the applicants who are in the reserved category must score at least minimum of 45% marks.|
|Pursuing Candidates||Applicants who are pursuing for the final year of graduation also will be able to apply for the examination under the condition that they will qualify the degree by 7th October of 2018.|
|Age Limit||There won’t be any age limit for the candidates who are going to appear in for IIFT 2018.|
IIFT 2018 Detail – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern detail of IIFT 2018 has provided below. All the applicants who have applied and waiting for the examination are advised to take a look at the following table to know further about IIFT 2018 examination pattern very detailed.
|Mode of the Examination||IIFT 2018 will be conducted in offline mode (Pen – Paper Based Test).|
|Sections Included||The examination will be included in 5 sections. The following will be these 5 sections.|
· English Grammar.
· Vocabulary & Comprehension.
· General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
· Logical Reasoning.
· Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
|Number of Questions||There will be a total of 123 questions will be asked in the examination. The number of questions usually changes each year.|
|Type of Question Paper||The questions will be asked in MCQs (Multiple|
|The Language of the Examination||The examination will be commenced in the English language.|
|Total Duration of the Examination||The total time duration of the examination will be 2 Hours.|
|Method of Marking||In each section the marks will be differentiated from the range of 0.5 to 100.|
|Each wrong answer will lead to deduction of 1/3rd of the marks.|
The section wise question details have provided below. The following table shows the number of questions asked in each section. Aspirants are advised to take a look at the following table to know further on the number of questions asked in each section of IIFT 2018.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English Comprehension.||36 Questions.|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25 Questions.|
|Logical Reasoning.||42 Questions.|
|Quantitative Analysis||20 Questions.|
IIFT 2018 Detail – Syllabus
According to the official authority, it is said to be that there is no official syllabus for IIFT 2018. Usually, the questions will be asked from the sections which given above. These sections are; English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Logical Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis. All the applicants who are going to appear in IIFT 2018 are advised to study better for the syllabus of IIFT 2018 is because the IIFT 2018 does not have any official syllabus.
IIFT 2018 Detail Syllabus – Tips to Prepare Well
The following points show the important method and tips to prepare well for the IIFT 2018 examination. Take a look at the following points to know better on that which all are the best tips to prepare better for IIFT 2018 well. The following points will help you to prepare well and achieve better in IIFT 2018. Take a look at the following points to know more.
- It is advised that the better time management will lead you to success in IIFT 2018 examination.
- Make a better time table and prepare well according to it.
- It will be better if you are taking mock tests seriously and analyze your strengths and weakness.
- If you are not sure about an answer as because the negative marking is huge. One wrong answer will lead to deduction of 1/3rd of marks.
- Applicants are advised to study according to any better book as because the better text books will lead to good success.
- Solving previous year question papers will help you to know the method of examination and the same will help you to study cleverly.
IIFT 2018 Detail – Exam Centres
The IIFT 2018 will be held in various cities across India. Here we have provided the major cities which will be holding the IIFT 2018 examination. The following are the major cities which are holding the IIFT 2018 examination. Take a look at the following cities to know more detailed.
IIFT 2018 Detail – Admit Card
The following details show the information regarding IIFT 2018. All the applicants who are interested in appearing for IIFT 2018 are advised to take a look at the following information to know better on the Admit Card details of IIFT 2018. The following points show the most important details on the IIFT 2018 admit card. Take a look at the points to know well.
- The Admit Card of IIFT 2018 will be sent to the applicants through the post in 1st or 2nd week of November 2018.
- The aspirants will be able to download the official Admit Card from the official web page of IIFT on 15th November of 2018.
- Applicants will be asked to provide the application number and password while downloading the Admit Card of IIFT 2018.
- All the applicants must reach the exam venue with valid Admit Card and ID Proof. The candidates who do not carry the Admit Card of IIFT 2018 will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Each admits card of IIFT 2018 will be included with details such as Name of the Candidate, Venue of the Examination, Date & Time of the Examination, Instructions for Candidates etc.
IIFT 2018 Detail – Answer Key
The answer key details of IIFT 2018 has provided below. The answer key of IIFT is one important thing of IIFT 2018. It is expected that the IIFT 2018 Answer Key will be published after the commencement of examination. All the applicants who have appeared in IIFT 2018 can check their estimated score via comparing the answer and obtainable marks through IIFT 2018 Answer Key. The following two points are the most important points of IIFT 2018.
- All the applicants who are checking the IIFT 2018 answer key will be able to estimate the chances for them to go for the further rounds of the admission process.
- The official answer key of IIFT 2018 will be published after some days of the commencement of examination.
IIFT 2018 Detail – Result
The IIFT 2018 result is the major fact of the IIFT examination which reveals that whether the candidates is eligible or not for the admission process of IIFT 2018. According to the latest expectation by experienced people, it is expected that the IIFT 2018 result will be declared in the last week of December 2017. Each candidate will be able to check the result at the official web page of IIFT.
The result of IIFT 2018 will be included with details such as Name of the Candidate, Application Number of the Candidate, and Roll Number of the Candidate etc. The details which will be coming in the result of IIFT 2018 will be the details of the candidates who are selected for the further moves.
IIFT 2018 Detail – Score Card
IIFT 2018 score card is one of the most important documents in IIFT 2018 as because it is needed for the further admission process of IIFT 2018. All the applicants who are getting qualified in IIFT will be getting a score card and they have to keep it very safe as because it will be needed in IIFT 2018 admission process. According to the latest expectation, the IIFT 2018 admit card will be released after some days of the announcement of result. Experts are saying that the IIFT 2018 score card will be published in the last week of December 2017. Applicants have to provide their Roll Number and Date of Birth in order to download the score card.
IIFT 2018 Detail – Admission Process
The admission process of IIFT 2018 will be as follows. Take a look at the following points to know better about IIFT 2018 admission process.
- All the applicants who are getting shortlisted in the written examination of IIFT 2018 will be called up for the further rounds of IIFT.
- After calling up for the process, the candidates will be called up for further process. The further process of IIFT 2017 will be included with programs such as GD (Group Discussion), PI (Personal Interview), and Skill Assessment.
- According to the latest information, the examination above given process will be held in January or February of 2018 at any of the following cities; Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Mumbai.
- All the aspirants who are from Foreign National/ NRI (Non-Resident Indian)/ Children of NRI categories will be getting admission on the basis of their GMAT score.
IIFT 2018 Detail – FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
There are some frequently asked by applicants regarding the IIFT examination. Here we have provided some detailed information regarding IIFT 2018 FAQs. The following are some of the most asked questions or doubts regarding IIFT 2018. Take a look at the following question and answer in interactive section.
Question: I’ve already submitted my application form for IIFT 2018, I would like to modify the search by adding some more details. Is this possible?
Answer: No, after the submission of application form, no candidates will be able to make any changes in the application form.
Question: How will be the negative marking process will work in IIFT 2018?
Answer: There will be a deduction of IIFT 2018 on the basis of the wrong answer. For each wrong answer, there will be a deduction of 1/3rd marks.
Question: When will be the application form of IIFT 2018 released?
Answer: The application form of IIFT 2018 has been released on 25th July of 2017.
Question: How can I get the admit card of IIFT 2018?
Answer: All the applicants will be able to get their Admit Card of IIFT 2018 via post. Aspirants will be able to download the official admit card of IIFT 2018 from the official web page of IIFT.
Question: What is the procedure to pay the application fee of IIFT 2018?
Answer: Candidates will be able to pay the fee of IIFT 2018in online or offline mode. Applicants have to pay the same in credit/ debit card for online mode. The same will be done through DD (Demand Draft) in offline mode.
Question: Which will be the language of question paper?
Answer: The IIFT 2018 examination question paper will be asked in English language only.
Question: What will be the exam pattern of IIFT 2018?
Answer: The exam pattern of IIFT 2018 has provided in the IIFT 2018 Exam Pattern part of this page. Applicants are advised to look at the exam pattern part of this page to know more on the same.
Question: I would like to get an application form of IIFT 2018 in offline mode. IS it possible?
Answer: Yes, it is possible you will be able to get the application from the IIFT counter or by postal service.
Question: I am pursuing for the final year of my graduation, can I apply for the examination?
Question: Yes, you are eligible
Question: What will be the age limit to apply for IIFT 2018?
Answer: There is no official age limit is applicable for IIFT 2018.
We hope that all the information given on this page about IIFT 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as get details of another more institutional exams.
Best of luck!
List of Other MBA Exams 2018