IIFM PGDM Admission 2016 – Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal have invited applications who are seeking admission into full time Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management (PGDFM) for the academic year 2016-2018. This course is AICTE & AIU approved and it is for a duration of 2 years. Any interested candidate who wishes to take admission is required to appear either in CAT 2015 or XAT 2016. The CAT/XAT scores are taking into consideration while shortlisting candidates for GD/PI.
IIFM PGDM Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University cleared with a minimum of 50percent marks or equivalent CGPA (45 percent in case of SC, ST, DA & PWD candidates).
- Candidates who are currently appearing for their final year of their bachelors degree/ equivalent qualification examination and those who have finished degree requirements and are waiting for their results can also apply.
IIFM PGDM Admission 2016 Application fee
Candidates need to pay the required amount of application fee as mentioned:
For General – Rs 1000/-
For SC/ST – Rs 500/-
Fees can be paid either online or via cash or DD depending upon the applying mode.
How to apply for IIFM PGDM Admission 2016?
Candidates need to make sure they fulfill the eligibility criteria before they apply. You can apply for IIFM Bhopal in the following ways:
- Through online and you could pay the required amount of fee also online via Credit/Debit or Net Banking.
- Candidates from Madhya Pradesh can apply online through MP Online authorized KIOSK Centre and give the application fee in cash.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website and fill it up and send it with a Demand Draft of the application fee amount and other relevant documents by speed post.
- Candidates could personally visit the institute or send a request letter to get the admission bulletin and application form by post. The candidates will have to send a DD of the requisite application fee amount along with the request letter.
IIFM Bhopal PGDFM Admission Course Fee:
There would be a fee of Rs 4,80,000/- totally for the entire program for General/ Non-Creamy OBC/ DA and Rs 2,88,000/- for SC/ST candidates.
IIFM PGDM Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
The candidates are shortlisted for GD/PI on the basis of CAT/XAT score. Further on these candidates would be called for Group Discussion and Interview at Bhopal, New Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata on the basis of choice of candidates as given in the application form.
IIFM PGDM Admission 2016 Important Dates
|For applicants giving CAT||23rd December 2015|
|For applicants giving XAT||20th January 2016|
IIFM Bhopal Contact Details:
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Nehru Nagar, Bhopal – 462 003.
Phone: 91-755-2766603, 2775703, 2763925, 2761731, 2773799.