ICWAI 2015 December – ICWAI offers a very popular course known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants; it is one among the very highly paid job and a challenging to do. Students who are good in accounts and subjects like taxation, policy and other can opt for this course. The course is divided in three stages of which “Foundation Course” is the first level or entrance exam conducted by the ICWAI. The exam is conducted to judge the basic aptitude of the students that is necessary for moving further in advanced level course. The exam is conducted twice for the students once in a year December and in June, students who wants to apply should enroll before the due date.
|ICWAI Entrance Exam Summary|
|Name of Exam||Foundation Course for Cost Accountant|
|Common Name||ICWAI FC|
|Minimum Qualification||12th passed|
|Exam Type||Professional Course Entry level test|
ICWAI 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Head Cost Accounting institute of India has formatted some norm for appearing Foundation Course they are listed below as follows
- An applicant should be an Indian citizen
- An applicant should have passed 10th and 12th both from any of the established institute in India.
ICWAI 2015 Registration
Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam once the dates for application are declared.
Follow the application procedure as stated below.
- Visit the official site of the institute or directly click on the same “https://cmaicmai.in/students/Home.aspx”
- Now fill the information as demanded and then check once that all the detailed that you gave is correct.
- Then proceed to payment (Credit/Debit Card or E-Challan)
- Once the username and password is generated you can take the print of application form and fees receipt for further reference.
ICWAI 2015 Syllabus
ICWAI has given a standard syllabus i. e. along with name of topic and sub-topics covered. They are as follows. They are separately conducted as paper 1 and 2 etc…
- Organization and Management Fundamentals
Section I: Organization
Section II: Management
- Financial Accounting Fundamentals
- Economics and Business Fundamentals
Section I: Economics
Section II: Business Fundamentals
- Basic Mathematics and Statistics Fundamentals
- Elementary Statistics
ICWAI 2015 Exam Pattern
|Subjects and their details||Internal Distributions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Organization and Management Fundamentals||100|
|Section I: Organization
Section II: Management
|Paper 2||Financial Accounting Fundamentals||100|
|Paper 3||Economics and Business Fundamentals||100|
|Section I: Economics
Latest Application Forms Available
|Paper 4||Basic Mathematics and Statistics Fundamentals||100|
|15 Marks25 Marks
Note: Duration of all the papers would be 3 hours
ICWAI 2015 Exam Date
Last date for receipt of applications without late fees is on September 30, 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications (Foundation, Intermediate and Final) with late fees of Rs 300/- is October 10, 2015.
Exam in Mid of December
Result date for Foundation exam is January 15, 2014.
All the Best for the Exam!!!