ICSE 10th Time Table 2019– CISCE Board has declared the result of ICSE 10th exam on 7th of May 2019. The students who were part of 10th exams can check their result on the official website at www.cisce.org by entering a few details like name of course, UID, and the Index number. The board exam applicants who are affiliated to the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination for the current academic year 2018-19, must be relieved after the final official release of the ICSE 10th Time Table 2019 today on the December 3’ 2018. Every year the ICSE examinations gets conducted in the month of February or March for all the students studying in the 10th and 12th standards, and also release the date sheet, result, and essential dates of the examination and performance declaration day all at once, accurately. It is the responsibility of all the students affiliated, to browse through the official site of ICSE or refer to this article for the definite information. The CISCE is an autonomous and regulatory body that is responsible for conducting the board examinations prescribes the syllabus, release the information concerning the board as well as publishing the results of both 10th and 12th board examinations. All the applicants of the current year must keep in touch with the cisce, org to gain access to all the changes that occur in the board official authority. The article is a depiction of the detailed information about the importance of the time table, the steps to download the time table, and also other essential information based on the same.
Latest Update: The CISCE Board has declared the ICSE 10th Result 2019 on 7 May 2019, go through the link given below to check the same:
ICSE 10th Time Table 2019: Official Timetable
Every year the students expect the timetable before the commencement of the examinations in the month of March every consecutive year. The students have been provided with a date sheet so that they can prepare for the examinations beforehand.
|TIMETABLE DAY & DATE||TIME||SUBJECT||DURATION|
|Friday February 22||11.00 a.m.||English Language – ENGLISH Paper 1||2 hrs.|
|Saturday February 23||09.00 a.m.||Art Paper 1 (Still Life)||3 hrs.|
|Monday February 25||11.00 a.m.||Literature in English – ENGLISH Paper 2||2 hrs.|
|Tuesday February 26||11.00 a.m.||Hindi||3 hrs.|
|Wednesday February 27||11.00 a.m.||Environmental Science (Group II Elective)||2 hrs.|
|Friday March 1||11.00 a.m.||History & Civics – H.C.G. Paper 1||2 hrs.|
|Saturday March 2||09.00 a.m.||Art Paper 2 (Nature Drawing/ Painting)||3 hrs.|
|Tuesday March 5||11.00 a.m.||Physics – SCIENCE Paper 1||2 hrs.|
|Friday March 8||11.00 a.m.||Mathematics||2½ hrs.|
|Saturday March 9||09.00 a.m.||Art Paper 3 (Original Composition)||3 hrs.|
|Monday March 11||11.00 a.m.||Geography – H.C.G. Paper 2||2 hrs.|
|Wednesday March 13||11.00 a.m.||Second Languages: Ao-Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Lepcha, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Tangkhul, Telugu, Urdu Modern Foreign Languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Modern Armenian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan||3 hrs.|
|Thursday March 14||11.00 a.m.||French / Sanskrit (Group II Elective)||2 hrs.|
|Friday March 15||11.00 a.m.||Economics (Group II Elective)||2 hrs.|
|Saturday March 16||09.00 a.m.||Art Paper 4 (Applied Art)||3 hrs.|
|Monday March 18||11.00 a.m.||(Group III-Elective) Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications, Computer Applications, Cookery, Drama, Economic Applications, Environmental Applications, Fashion Designing, French, German, Hindustani Music, Home Science, Indian Dance, Physical Education, Western Music, Yoga Technical Drawing Applications||2 hrs. 3 hrs.|
|Tuesday March 19||11.00 a.m.||Commercial Studies (Group II Elective)||2 hrs.|
|Friday March 22||11.00 a.m.||Chemistry – SCIENCE Paper 2||2 hrs.|
|Monday March 25||11.00 a.m.||Biology – SCIENCE Paper 3||2 hrs.|
Official ICSE 10th Time Table 2019 – Download PDF
ICSE 10th Time Table 2019: Steps to Download
- All the students essentially need to make a visit to the official website of CISCE or can also visit this website for downloading the date sheet, as well
- Select the link that reads, ICSE 10th Time Table 2019
- Once the same gets visible after a search make sure that you download and save it
- Fetch as many printouts possible for reference in future
Importance of ICSE 10th Time Table 2019: Essential for Students
From the past of this board exam, this ICSE 10th exam is organized by the CISCE and generally held in the month of February to March with the results for the same declared in the month of May- June month of the same academic year and the time table or date sheet of the same exam is issued two months earlier of the commencement of the exams that is, January. It is expected that this year also the class 10 annual examination would be held at the same time of the year. The date sheet or timetable is the legitimate sign of the beginning of the exam and is thus, real important for the preparations of the students for the exam as this is the only direction leading their way to the best scores at the end of the year, comprehensively. Normally, this annual exam begins at the ending of the month February and finish at the end of the month March. This year also it is expected to be the same if there are no sorts of discrepancies occurring, according to the CISCE authority.
- The CISCE board stands for the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination which is a regulatory educational board affiliating several private and public schools across the country and abroad.
- The ICSE examinations for both lass 10 and 12 get conducted in the months of February/ March and conclude within a month or early. The results for the exam after evaluation has been released on 7 May 2019.
- It is responsible for releasing the date sheet which is essential to direct the students appearing in the 10th and 12th board examination. The time table releases before two months of the commencement of the final examinations.
- The timetable induces the students to prepare according to the dates of the examinations according to the separate subjects included in the curriculum. To score the best marks, the students must start preparing as soon as the same gets released to accomplish all the tough and easy concepts beforehand.
- The time table is also known as the date sheet or routine which includes the date of the examinations, the subject names along with their codes.
Subjects Included in the ICSE 10th 2019
The syllabus of the ICSE 10th examination for the current academic year 2018-19 include several subjects in the curriculum which are mentioned below:
- English Language
- English Literature
- Civics/Political Science
- Second Languages
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Elective Subject
- Commercial Studies
- Environmental Science
Preparation Strategies for ICSE 10th 2019
Without proper preparation strategies, the students cannot make up to the best of their capabilities. The below are the steps that have really helped the students to bag the maximum scores in the board examinations.
- Manage and allocate time to each of the subjects included in the syllabus of 10th board examination equally to study, understand and revise them altogether.
- It is essential on the part of all the students to make sure that they refer to the maximum number of sample question papers from the previous 5 to 10 years so that they get an idea of the marking structure, the way to answer each short and long answer question and also understand question pattern.
- As the 10th board examinations are prior to any other board exam in the educational term, so proper consultation with the subject experts, peers, exam toppers and others having experience of the same.
- Refer to trusted publications who publish the books after referring the revised edition of the syllabus included in the ICSE education for both 10 and 12 standards for all the streams, respectively.
ICSE 10th Examination: Relevance
- Every year the ICSE conducts the 10th and 12th board examination in the February to March month.
- The date sheet for the exam gets released in the month of May of the same year after the answer sheets of all the affiliated students get evaluated by the responsible body
- The students mandatorily ought to download the date sheet or timetable to get aware of the curriculum that they must work upon for qualifying the same
- Lastly, the performance or result date arrives in the month of May when the students are expected to download the same to check their scores for further education, in case of any discrepancy they can even send the papers for re-evaluation.
The above article is based on throwing light on the ICSE 10th Time Table has the same gets declared officially by the exam conducting authority. Thus, the students are expected to refer this website article apart from the official website to get latest updates regarding the same.