IBSAT 2017 is a PAN India level post graduation MBA entrance test conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for admissions in the management programs at the IBS business school. It is an online computer based management aptitude test for 2 hours having multiple choice questions conducted at 100 test centres across the country. The test scores can be considered for applying to 9 ICFAI business schools for MBA & PhD programs at Mumbai, Kolkata Pune, Gurgaon, Dehradun, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ahmedabad & Hyderabad.
The test essentially tests your aptitude in vocabulary, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension, data adequacy, quantitative techniques & data interpretation.
Let’s kick start it with a basic summary!
|IBSAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||IBS Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||IBSAT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||IBS Business School Hyderabad|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
IBSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Its always good to know if you can apply for the exam in order to avoid misunderstandings! Do read through the IBSAT Eligibility Criteria carefully
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university in India to appear the IBSAT exam.
- All candidates must have an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks with English as the medium of instructions to write the IBSAT exam.
- Candidates, who have not graduated with English as a medium, need to submit the IELTS / NELT / TOEFL scores.
- They should also have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (10+2+4) or (10+2+3).
- Applicants appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply but their admission will be on hold till they produce their mark sheets and degree certificates confirming their eligibility.
IBSAT 2017 Registration & Fees:
You will be required to pay an amount of is Rs 1500 towards the IBSAT application fee on which you will get the IBSAT Bulletin. You can apply online as well as offline.
IBSAT 2017 Application Form
IBSAT 2017 Application Form will be available for the candidates in 1st week of July 2017. The steps to fill the IBSAT Application Form both online as well as offline are enlisted below.
Step 1: You will need to visit www.ibsindia.org and fill in the IBSAT 2017 application form.
Step 2: Upon submission of details, you will be redirected to the payment page.
Step 3: Upon payment of the requisite amount, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address that has been registered.
Step 4: You will receive a hard copy of the IBSAT bulletin within a week of applying.
- The IBSAT Bulletin is also available at their marketing offices. You may find out their nearest marketing office online at www.ibsindia.org/marketingbranches.html & avail the bulletin by paying the requisite amount of cash.
- IBSAT Bulletin can also be purchased at your nearest AXIS Bank branches. You may find out their nearest marketing office online at www.ibsindia.org/admissions.html# & avail the bulletin by paying the requisite amount of cash.
IBSAT Exam Pattern
Knowing the IBSAT Exam Pattern hasn’t harmed anyone! The IBSAT 2017 exam has 4 sections.
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Adequacy & Interpretation
Each section contains 30 multiple choice questions with each carrying 30 marks. Time to complete the examination is 2 hours. Each question carried 1 mark & there is no negative marking.
IBSAT 2017 Selection process:
Upon qualifying the written test you will be called for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).
Generally, 40% is assigned for past academic performance, 30% to GD & 30% to PI
|IBSAT 2017 Exam Dates|
|Application starts||1st July of 2017|
|Last date to submit the application||12th December of 2017|
|Slot Booking||1st July to 12th December of 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of slot booking|
|Exam Date||21st to 24th December of 2017|
|Declaration of Result||2nd January of 2018|
|Selection Briefings||13th to 17th January of 2018|
|Selection Process||20th to 26th February 2018|
IBSAT 2017 MBA Exam FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Work hard & good Luck!!