Table of Content
IBSAT 2017 is a PAN India level post graduation MBA entrance test conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for admissions in the management programs at the IBS business school. It is an online computer based management aptitude test for 2 hours having multiple choice questions conducted at 100 test centers across the country. The test scores can be considered for applying across 9 ICFAI business schools for MBA & PHD programs at Mumbai, Kolkata Pune, Gurgaon, Dehradun, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ahmedabad & Hyderabad.
The test essentially tests your aptitude in vocabulary, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension, data adequacy, quantitative techniques & data interpretation.
Lets kick start it with a basic summary!
|IBSAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||IBS Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||IBSAT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||IBS Business School Hyderabad|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
IBSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Its always good to know if you can apply for the exam in order to avoid misunderstandings! Do read through the IBSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria carefully
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university in India to appear the IBSAT exam.
- All candidates must have an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks with English as medium of instructions to write the IBSAT exam.
- Candidates, who have not graduated with English as a medium, need to submit the IELTS / NELT / TOEFL scores.
- They should also have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (10+2+4) or (10+2+3).
- Applicants appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply but their admission will be on hold till they produce their mark sheets and degree certificates confirming their eligibility.
IBSAT 2017 Registration & Fees:
You will be required to pay an amount of is Rs 1500 towards the IBSAT application fee on which you will get the IBSAT Bulletin. You can apply online as well as offline.
IBSAT 2017 Application Form:
The steps to fill the IBSAT 2017 Application Form both online as well as offline are enlisted below.
Step 1: You will need to visit www.ibsindia.org and fill in the IBSAT 2017 application form.
Step 2: Upon submission of details, you will be redirected to the payment page.
Step 3: Upon payment of requisite amount, a confirmation email will be sent across the email address that has been registered.
Step 4: You will receive a hard copy of the IBSAT bulletin within a week of applying.
- The IBSAT Bulletin is also available at their marketing offices. You may find out their nearest marketing office online at www.ibsindia.org/marketingbranches.html & avail the bulletin by paying the requisite amount in cash.
- IBSAT Bulletin can also be purchased at your nearest AXIS Bank branches. You may find out their nearest marketing office online at www.ibsindia.org/admissions.html# & avail the bulletin by paying the requisite amount in cash.
IBSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
Knowing the IBSAT 2017 Exam Pattern hasn’t harmed anyone! The IBSAT 2017 exam has 4 sections.
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Adequacy & Interpretation
Each section contains 30 multiple choice questions with each carrying 30 marks. Time to complete the examination is 2 hours. Each question carried 1 mark & there is no negative marking.
IBSAT 2017 Selection process:
Upon qualifying the written test you will be called for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).
Generally, 40% is assigned for past academic performance, 30% to GD & 30% to PI
IBSAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Form Release Date||1st July 2016|
|Application Form End Date||9th December 2016|
|Date of Examination||16th – 27th December 2016|
|Result Announcement Date||6th January 2017|
|Selection Briefing||20th – 30th January 2017|
|Selection Process for MBA/PGPM||17th – 26th February 2017 at IBS Hyderabad|
IBSAT 2017 MBA Exam FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Other PG National Level MBA Entrance Exams 2017
|ATMA 2017||MAT 2017|
|CAT 2017||MICAT 2017|
|CMAT 2017||NMAT 2017|
|GMAT 2017||SNAP 2017|
|IBSAT 2017||TISS NET 2017|
|IIFT 2017||XAT 2017|
Work hard & good Luck!!