IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria – IBSAT is a National Level entrance conducted by ICFAI Business School, most commonly known as IBS. IBS conducts the same exam in nearly 100 cities of India & the score obtained in the same is applicable at any IBS Campuses across India. Since the exam is at All India Level; some criteria are put up by the conducting authority; these are in form of statement which applicants are abode to follow. The very first criterion by IBSAT is that an applicant should have completed their Graduation in any of the streams or should be appearing for the last semester of the same. Graduation criteria can be replaced with 15 years of formal education from any of the UGC Grant institution in India. An age restriction for the applicant is not of any concern with the applicant; applicant should score minimum 50% marks in its bachelor’s.
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- No Age restrictions for the applicant as per the conducting authority.
- Candidate should have completed their formal education under any system of education 10+2+3/10+2+2+1/10+2+4.
- Anyone of above is expected or 15 years of formal education from the recognized institute is expected.
- Marks obtained by the candidate should be minimum 50% in bachelors.
- Candidate should have passed bachelors with English as the first language, medium of instructions.
- A candidate who fails to study from English medium school requires TOEFL/NELT/IELTS as proving that they have learned English under special coachings.
- Candidate appearing for last semesters are eligible, they will be admitted only on the condition that they have all the documents ready by the due date as per institute.
Exempted from IBSAT Entrance
Candidates who have valid score of CAT, GMAT are exempted from the entrance of ICFAI Business School; they would be directly admitted to the institute.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important Dates of IBSAT 2018:
|Commencement of Online Application||1st July 2017|
|Last date for Online Application||12th December 2017|
|Slot Booking||3rd week of December 2017|
|Date of Examination||21st December to 24th December 2017|
|Announcement of Result||2nd January 2018|
|Selection Briefings||13th January to 17th January 2018|
|Selection Process Started||20th February to 26th February 2018|