IBSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria – IBSAT is a National Level entrance conducted by ICFAI Business School, most commonly known as IBS. IBS conducts the same exam in nearly 100 cities of India & the score obtained in the same is applicable at any IBS Campuses across India. Since the exam is at All India Level; some criteria are put up by the conducting authority; these are in from of statement which applicants are abide to follow. The very first criterion by IBSAT is that an applicant should have completed their Graduation in any of the stream or should be appearing for the last semester of the same. Graduation criteria can be replaced with 15 years of formal education from any of the UGC Grant institution in India. An age restriction for applicant is not of any concern with applicant; applicant should score minimum 50% marks in its bachelor’s.
IBSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- No Age restrictions for applicant as per the conducting authority.
- Candidate should have completed their formal education under any system of education 10+2+3/10+2+2+1/10+2+4.
- Any one of above is expected or 15 years of formal education from recognized institute is expected.
- Marks obtained by the candidate should be minimum 50% in bachelors.
- Candidate should have passed bachelors with English as the first language, medium of instructions.
- Candidate who fails to study from English medium school requires TOEFL/NELT/IELTS as proving that they have learned English under special coaching’s.
- Candidate appearing for last semesters are eligible, they will be admitted only on the condition that they have all the documents ready by the due date as per institute.
Exempted from IBSAT Entrance
Candidates who have valid score of CAT, GMAT are exempted from the entrance of ICFAI Business School; they would be directly admitted to the institute.