IBSAT 2018 – ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is the university level entrance exam which is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
IBSAT Examination is a gateway for admission in postgraduate level courses like MBA/PGPM.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The Candidates appearing for IBSAT should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education, i.e. 10+2+3 & 10+2+4 with a graduation degree from any recognised university.
- There is a criterion of scoring a minimum 50% & above marks in English subject.
- If the candidates are not able to fulfil the above eligibility criteria, they have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by 31st May 2018.
- The students currently appearing for the graduation examination are also eligible for IBSAT 2018.
- The Registration for IBSAT is via online or offline mode.
- The online application form will be available from 1st July 2017 until the
12th18th December 2017 (extended) on the official website.
- The offline application form for IBSAT 2018 will be issued from the marketing offices of the IBS.
- The candidates applying for offline registration will have to send the application at the given address:
- The Language of the answer will be English only.
- There will be a total of 120 questions in the examination.
- The questions asked in the examination will be objective type questions.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The marking scheme consists of 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking system in the examination.
- The IBSAT Admit Card will be provided to the candidates on the IBSAT official website only through online mode.
- The Candidates have to book a slot as per his preference to get Admit Card.
- The slot booking process on the official website will start tentatively from 3rd week of December 2017 in which candidates have to choose the exam date, timing and centre.
- The admit card contains details Name, Examination time & Date, Exam Centre, Category, Photograph, etc.
- Candidates are required to bring the admit card at the time of examination.
- Firstly, students are advised to collect relevant study material as per Syllabus and prepare timetable.
- The best way is to practice the previous year question papers, test series books, sample papers, etc. as it helps to increase your speed of solving the questions.
- Give Mock Tests it will help you know about the preparation level done by you.
- Scheduling of proper timetable is required with a proper allotment of time for various subjects.
- The IBSAT Result 2018 will be declared tentatively on the 2nd January 2018.
- The results will be announced through online mode on the official website.
- Results can be viewed online by the candidates by entering their application number & password.
- Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the result for future use.
- The IBSAT admission will start after the results are declared.
- Candidates scores in IBSAT examination are a gateway for admission into management courses.
- ICFAI University offers admission to the candidates on the basis of candidates scorecard of IBSAT or CAT/NMAT/GMAT.
- The Candidates, who have qualified the IBSAT examination are eligible for admission process. The procedure for admission in IBS Campuses will start from the 13th January to 17th January 2018
- Candidates have to crack the personal interview & group discussion round and their score in the examination will be the final criteria for admissions.
Through this exam, students will get admission into IBS campuses located in Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune & Dehradun. In this article, we are providing details about IBSAT 2018.
Candidates can get admission into various IBS campuses located in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bengaluru, & Dehradun. Complete details about IBSAT 2018 including the Important Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc are provided below.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important Dates of IBSAT 2018:
|Commencement of Online Application||1st July 2017|
|Last date for Online Application|
|Slot Booking||3rd week of December 2017|
|Date of Examination||21st December to 24th December 2017|
|Announcement of Result||2nd January 2018|
|Selection Briefings||13th January to 17th January 2018|
|Selection Process Started||20th February to 26th February 2018|
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 is provided below, candidates should check them before applying for IBSAT:
IBSAT Registration 2018
Following are the steps for registering IBSAT 2018:
BS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
The Application fee for registration is Rs. 1800. The Payment of fees can be done via debit/credit card and net banking. For Candidates buying the form offline from the designated centre have to make cash payment & buy the form.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The IBSAT Exam Pattern 2018 is provided in detail below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Data Interpretation & Sufficiency||30||30|
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus
IBSAT Syllabus 2018 will be available soon on the official website of IBSAT by the concerned authorities. The Syllabus of IBSAT consists of four subjects – Quantitative Ability, English Usage, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Sufficiency.
IBSAT 2018 Admit Card
IBSAT 2018 Preparation Tips
IBSAT 2018 Result
IBSAT 2018 Admission
Stay tuned for further updates and drop down a comment below for any queries regarding IBSAT 2018.
List of Other MBA Exams 2018