The Institute of Banking personnel Selection (IBPS) shall be conducting a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the purpose of the recruitment of Clerical Cadre in participating public sector banks. This particular examination is scheduled to be held in December 2015 and January 2016 and will be conducted in two parts namely:
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
IBPS CWE Clerk 2015 Paper Pattern
The Preliminary examination would consist of 3 parts
- English Language : 30 marks
- Numerical Ability : 35 marks
- Reasoning Ability : 35 marks
The candidates will be allotted an hour for the completion of the test which carries a total of 100 marks. Following which there will be a Main Exam.
The Main Exam would consist of five parts.
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
All these sections would carry 40 marks each summing up to a total of 200 marks and the candidates would be allotted 2 hours to complete the test.
The preliminary as well as the main examination would be conducted both in Hindi as well as English Language and the IBPS will be officially releasing an information handout which the candidates can access along with their call letters.
The candidates should not forget to carry the following list of documents with them at the time of the examination as well as the interview.
IBPS CWE Clerk 2015 Documents
- Printout of the call letter
- Online application form for CWE Clerks-V
- Birth certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC
- Graduation mark-sheets and certificates from the University/Board, for result declared before September 1
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates
- OBC caste certificate that contains the ‘Non-creamy’ layer clause as on the date of the interview
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board
- Complete details of the scribe, used at the time of CWE exam
- Discharge certificate and pension payment order by candidates retired from Armed Forces
- A ‘No-Objection Certificate’ by the candidates serving in Government / Quasi-govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings
The absence of any of these documents will result in not being allowed for the interview also no documents are required to be sent to the IBPS via the candidates before or after the interview.
IBPS CWE Clerk 2015 Exam dates
- Online registration: August 11- September 1
- Payment of application Fees/Intimation Charges online: August 11-September 1
- Download of call letter for Pre-Exam training: November 3-November 17
- Conduct of pre-exam training: November 16-November 21
- Download of call letters for online examination-Preliminary: November 18 onward
- Online examination-Preliminary: December 5- December 6, December 12- December 13
- Download Call letter for online exam (Main): December (Tentatively)
- Online examination (Main):January 2- January 3
- While the interview is tentatively scheduled for the month of February, the Provisional Allotment is expected in the month of April.
For the examination the candidates are required to carry with them a photocopy of their photo identity proof which bears exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter for example PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voters Card / Bank Passbook etc. and submit it to the exam invigilator.
Stay connected to keep updated.