The IBPS Clerk 2016 is expected to be conducted in two parts namely Preliminary exam and the main examination. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is the official authority of the examination which will organize the exam so as to recruit the deserving candidates for the post of clerk. The Exam of IBPS Clerk / CWE Clerk 2016 will be conducted at the national level, therefore, this is the highly prominent one. The candidates can apply for the exam expectedly in the month of August 2016 after satisfying the eligibility conditions completely. The candidates must remember that the IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam will be held in the computer based mode. The candidates can check all the mandatory details regarding the exam here that prove beneficial for them.
IBPS Clerk 2016 Important Dates
The exact schedule is not published by the exam body. Therefore, the tentative schedule is given here of the candidate’s benefits which give the approximate idea of the important events. The exact schedule will be updated soon after its release by the official authority.
|Start Date for On-line Registration||22nd August 2016|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration||12th September 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22nd August 2016 to 12th September 2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||25th October 2016 to 7th November 2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||7th November 2016 to 12th November 2016|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||18th November 2016 onwards|
|Preliminary Online Examination||26th November 2016, 27th November 2016, 3rd Dec 2016 & 4th December 2016 (if required)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Online Exam Result||December 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||December 2016|
|Main Online Examination||31st December 2016 & 1st January 2017|
These eligibility conditions are the set of conditions and clauses which is given by IBPS i.e. exam organizing body. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility norms properly. Ineligibility at any stage will not be tolerated and strict actions will be taken against the candidate.IBPS Clerk 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be in the age bar of 20 to 28 years. The reserved categories are relaxed from the upper age limit only.
- The candidates with Indian nationals as well immigrants from some listed countries can apply for IBPS Clerk 2016. The immigrants must have to show the proof by the government of India.
- The candidates who are interested in this examination must be graduated in any discipline.
IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form
The application form for the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2016 will be released in the month of August 2016 expectedly. The candidates are advised to carefully go through the form filling instructions before filling the application form as these details are needed to be correct and exact.
- The application form will be filled online by visiting the link given in the post or on the official link.
- The candidates first have to fill the form with the asked details and then upload the image and signature.
- The fee which is associated with the application form of the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2016 will be Rs 100 for reserved category candidate and Rs 600 for general candidates.
- The payment of fee can be done via online mode through net banking/ credit/ debit card.
- The proof of fee payment must be kept safe.
- The application fee once paid will never be refunded in any situation.
IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2016 is described here. This refers to the mode of exam, time limit, sections in the exam and some special features related to the final examination. The candidates are advised to read it properly before commencing the preparation.
- The IBPS Clerk 2016 will be a computer based examination.
- The preliminary exam will be of 1-hour duration and the main exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- If the candidate marks the wrong answer, then negative marking will be imposed and 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Each question attracts 1 mark for the candidate.
- There are three portions in the IBPS Clerk 2016 preliminary exam namely:
- There are sections in the main examination namely:
IBPS Clerk 2016 Result
The IBPS will announce the result for the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2016 very soon after the completion of the examination. The result of the preliminary examination will be declared so as to shortlist the candidates for the main examination. The result of the main exam will then shortlist the candidates for the interview and final allotment round.
- There is no physical dispatchment of the result.
- Only those candidates who have their names in the result of the preliminary exam can join the main examination.
- The results of the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2016 can be checked by using the roll number and date of birth.
- No information will be sent via email or SMS.
- Score cards will be generated later on for the qualified candidates.
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2016||CG TET 2016|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2016||HTET 2016|
|SSC CHSL 2016||HP TET 2016|
|SSC Constable GD 2016||KARTET 2016|
|SSC JE 2016||Kerala TET 2016|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2016||Maharashtra TET 2016|
|SSC MTS 2016||Tamil Nadu TET 2016|
|SSC Stenographer 2016||UP TET 2016|
|IBPS Clerk 2016||WB SET 2016|
|IBPS PO 2016||Punjab TET 2016|
|IBPS SO 2016||OTET 2016|
|IBPS RRB 2016||UPSC IAS 2016|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2016||UPSC CAPF 2016|
|RBI Assistant 2016||UPSC IFS 2016|
|SBI SO 2016||IES/ ISS 2016|
|SBI PO 2016||NDA 2016|
|SBI Clerk 2016||CDS 1 2016|
|SBI Associate Banks 2016||CDS 2 2016|
|CBSE NET 2016||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2016|
|CSIR UGC NET 2016||SCRA 2016|