The IBPS Clerk 2017 is expected to be conducted in two parts namely Preliminary exam and the main examination. Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is the official authority of the examination which will organize the exam so as to recruit the deserving candidates for the post of clerk. The Exam of IBPS Clerk / CWE Clerk 2017 will be conducted at the national level, therefore, this is the highly prominent one. The candidates can apply for the exam expectedly in the month of August 2017 after satisfying the eligibility conditions completely. The candidates must remember that the IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam will be held in the computer based mode. The candidates can check all the mandatory details regarding the exam here that prove beneficial for them.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Dates
The exact schedule is not published by the exam body. Therefore, the tentative schedule is given here of the candidate’s benefits which give the approximate idea of the important events. The exact schedule will be updated soon after its release by the official authority.
|1||Release of Online Application Form||3rd week of August 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||2nd week of September 2017|
|3||Issue of Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||November 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||December 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||December 2017|
|6||Issue of Admit Card for Main Exam||December 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||January 2018|
|8||Main Exam Result||February 2018|
The candidate must be in the age bar of 20 to 28 years. The reserved categories are relaxed from the upper age limit only.These eligibility conditions are the set of conditions and clauses which is given by IBPS i.e. exam organizing body. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility norms properly. Ineligibility at any stage will not be tolerated and strict actions will be taken against the candidate.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates with Indian nationals as well immigrants from some listed countries can apply for IBPS Clerk 2017. The immigrants must have to show the proof by the government of India.
- The candidates who are interested in this examination must be graduated in any discipline.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form
The application form for the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2017 will be released in the month of August 2017 expectedly. The candidates are advised to carefully go through the form filling instructions before filling the application form as these details are needed to be correct and exact.
- The application form will be filled online by visiting the link given in the post or on the official link.
- The candidates first have to fill the form with the asked details and then upload the image and signature.
- The fee which is associated with the application form of the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2017 will be Rs 100 for reserved category candidate and Rs 600 for general candidates.
- The payment of fee can be done via online mode through net banking/ credit/ debit card.
- The proof of fee payment must be kept safe.
- The application fee once paid will never be refunded in any situation.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2017 is described here. This refers to the mode of exam, time limit, sections in the exam and some special features related to the final examination. The candidates are advised to read it properly before commencing the preparation.
- The IBPS Clerk 2017 will be a computer based examination.
- The preliminary exam will be of 1-hour duration and the main exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- If the candidate marks the wrong answer, then negative marking will be imposed and 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Each question attracts 1 mark for the candidate.
- There are three portions in the IBPS Clerk 2017 preliminary exam namely:
- There are sections in the main examination namely:
IBPS Clerk 2017 Result
The IBPS will announce the result for the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2017 very soon after the completion of the examination. The result of the preliminary examination will be declared so as to shortlist the candidates for the main examination. The result of the main exam will then shortlist the candidates for the interview and final allotment round.
- There is no physical dispatchment of the result.
- Only those candidates who have their names in the result of the preliminary exam can join the main examination.
- The results of the Exam of IBPS Clerk 2017 can be checked by using the roll number and date of birth.
- No information will be sent via email or SMS.
- Score cards will be generated later on for the qualified candidates.