IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form is expected to be available for filling from the August 2017 tentatively. It is expected that there will be approximately 20000 vacancies available in 19 banks for new recruitments in clerical cadre. All the candidates who are interested in applying for IBPS Clerk 2017 will be able to apply for the same within one month from the dates of the announcement. Candidates can submit the IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form online mode only.
There will be no other mode of application will be accepted for the same. Aspirants will be eligible to make payment for IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, or Mobile Wallets. All the candidates will be asked to upload their scanned Photograph and Signature. All the applicants applying for IBPS Clerk 2017 must have a valid email ID.
- Signature & Photograph (as mentioned in notification).
- Documents & Details needed to make the online payment.
- Signature (without capital letters).
- Valid E – Mail ID.
All the applicants who are appearing in for IBPS Clerk 2017 can fill their application in five steps. The steps will be as follows registration, photograph and signature uploading, review of application form and payment of application fee. All the candidates are advised to fill their credentials in application form very carefully as because there will be no change in data will be accepted.
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Important Dates
The following table shows the most important dates of IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form. Take a look at the table to know it very detailed.
|IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Events||Dates|
|IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Can be Filled From.||27th August of 2017.|
|IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Can be Filled Up to.||September of 2017*.|
|Closure for Editing Application Form Details.||September of 2017*.|
|Online Payment of Application Form Fees.||August to September of 2017*.|
|Last date for Printing Your Application.||September of 2017*.|
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Documents Needed
All the applicants who are interested in applying for IBPS Clerk 2017 must have to provide the following details in order to apply for the same. Take a look at the following details to get to know that which all are the documents needed for applying in IBPS Clerk 2017.
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Guidelines
All the candidates who are applying in for IBPS Clerk 2017 must use the Save and next button to proceed to the next part of Application Form. If you are not interested in applying for it at one go, then you can use the ‘Save’ button to save details. All the candidates who are interested in applying for the post are advised check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates must apply for the examination before the last date.
All the credentials which have asked in the application form must be filled by the candidate. Candidates have to fill their details with most care, as because no changes can be made on selected/ provided details. Candidates have to provide the photograph and signature in mentioned manner, or else the application will be rejected.
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Procedure to Fill
All the aspirants can follow the following steps to fill in the details needed in IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form. Take a look at the following information to know further in IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form.
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Step 1: Filling the Basic Credentials
Candidates have to fill the following details while filling up the IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form. The details which must be filled by the candidates are shown in the image. Take look at the following steps to know further on steps to follow while filling the basic credentials needed in filling the IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form.
- To fill the Application Form of IBPS Clerk 2017, candidates have to click on the ‘IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017’ link.
- After clicking the above-mentioned link, candidates will be redirected to the registration page. In the new page, candidates have to click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ link.
- Candidates will be redirected to another page which contains the guidelines related to the application will be included.
- All the aspirants are advised to read all the details provided there before going for the further process.
- Candidates must click on the ‘proceed’ button after reading all the instructions.
- All the applicants will be asked to provide their Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Security Code.
- After completing the successful registration process, all the candidates will be issued with a registration number and password. The message and email will be sent by the authorities to the email and mobile number of the candidates respectively.
- After providing this basic registration credentials, candidates will be asked to upload their photograph and signature in mentioned size.
Take a look at the following images to understand the procedure very easy.
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Step 2: Photograph and Signature Uploading Process
Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature after filling the basic credentials. Take a look at the following information to know that how to upload the photograph and signature. All the candidates must have to upload their Photograph and Signature as how it is mentioned in official notification. The following table shows the details of the size of Photograph and Signature. Take a look at the following table to know more on the same.
|Photograph – Prescribed Size||Signature – Prescribed Size|
|The photograph which you are providing must be in passport one and the same should be a recent one in colour picture.||The signature must be in a white paper and must be put in with a black ink ballpoint pen.|
|The picture must be in colour and it must be taken against light-coloured, most preferably white background.||Only the candidate’s sign will be allowed, no ‘for’ signs (signature was done by any other person on behalf of the candidate) or any other person’s signature is allowed.|
|Candidates must provide a relaxed face in the photograph.||Candidate’s signature will be used put on the call letter and wherever the same is needed.|
|No harsh shadows will be allowed in the picture.||All the candidates will be asked to provide their signature on the answer script at the time of examination, if the signature provided by the candidate on call letter does not match with the same then the candidate will be disqualified and rejected.|
|You must make sure that there no ‘red-eyes/ ghost-eyes’ in the picture.||Signature must be in 140 x 60 pixels dimension and size must be in between 10KB to 20KB.|
|Aspirants who wear spectacles must make sure that there won’t be any reflections and the eyes are clearly seen in the photograph.||Make sure that the file size of photographs does not exceed 20KB of size.|
|Caps, Hats, Dark Glasses, Religious Head Coverings, or any other things should not cover the candidate’s face.||If the size exceeds then the candidates have to adjust the size of the photograph by reducing the DPI size and colour depth.|
|The photograph must be in 200 x 300 pixels dimension and size must be in between 20KB to 50KB.||The signatures which all are in the capital letter will not be accepted.|
|Make sure that the file size of photographs does not exceed 50KB of size. If it exceeds then the candidates have to adjust the size of the photograph by reducing the DPI size and colour depth.||Candidates will be allowed to provide the signature in mentioned manner only. No other signature methods will be accepted.|
Take a look at the following points to know further on the same.
- All the aspirants must follow the given orders by the official authority regarding uploading.
- Candidates will be able to upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications only.
- Applicants must notice that there will be no separate links generated for Photograph and Signature.
- All the applicants who are going to upload the Photograph and Signature must click on the respective ‘Upload Photograph/ Signature’ link.
- Candidates have to choose their Photograph and Signature from the computer by searching in the file directory and upload it by clicking on the ‘Open/ Upload’ button.
Take a look at the following image to understand the procedure very easy.
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Step 3: Academic, Personal and Centre Details
After uploading the signature and photograph, all the aspirants have to fill their academic, personal and centre details. All the aspirants will be asked to provide the following details while filling the academic, personal and centre details. Take a look at the following points to know further on the same.
- All the aspirants who are applying for IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form must need to fill their details such as domicile (country of origin/ nationality), category, educational qualification, the state of origin (if the applicant is Indian National).
- Candidates will be asked to choose their bank for transactions as per their choice from the list of participating banks.
- All the aspirants have to choose the state which he/ she is interested in to get allotted.
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Step 4: Application Form Online Preview
Candidates who all are completing their Academic, Personal and Centre details must go for the review of application form online. The following points are the major key facts of the online preview of the application form. Take a look at the following points to know further on Application Form Online Preview of IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form.
- All the candidates have to fill the online application form very carefully as because there won’t be any change in the application form will be accepted after the submission of Application Form.
- Candidates have to use the ‘Save & Next’ button in various stages of Application Form filling.
- There won’t be any change will be acceptable after clicking on ‘Final Submit’ button.
- All the candidates who are visually impaired are advised to take a good care when applying for the same. There won’t be any changes will be accepted after submission.
- All the candidates have to press on the final submit button to submit the application form finally.
- There will be a facility for making corrections will be made available for candidates. The same will be only for three times.
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Step 5: Application Fee Payment & Modes
After the process of Application Form Online Preview has over, all the candidates have to go through the process of fee payment. Take a look at the following points to know further on the process and modes of application fee payment.
- All the applicants will be able to make their payments through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing all the information which asked on the payment portal.
- After the completion of payment transaction (if the payment has done successfully), there will be an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates have to wait a little while for successful payment after providing all the information for online payment. All the aspirants are advised to wait until the intimation from the payment portal arrives. Applicants must not press back or refresh as because it’ll lead to the double charge.
- All the credit card holders who are listed under Indian Rupee are eligible to apply for the same. If any candidates are using a non-Indian credit card, the bank will convert the fee amount to local currency as per the exchange rates of that time.
- All the candidates are advised to close the browser window after completion of payment in order to make your transaction safe.
IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form Fee Details
The application fee of IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form will be as follows. Take a look at the following table to know further on the fee details of IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Category Candidates||Rupees: 100/-.|
|General/ OBC Category Candidates.||Rupees: 600/-.|
All the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form after the successful completion of application form filling process. The printout of the application form must be along with the e-receipt of fee payment.
After the successful registration, candidates have to take a print out of e-receipt of fee payment. If the e-receipt is not being generated then the candidates must understand that the transaction was unsuccessful and these candidates must contact the authority of IBPS. All the candidates must keep their e-receipt very carefully and safely. All the aspirants need to note down the registration number and password as because it is needed for downloading the admit card of the same.
Remember that, each candidate will be able to get notification of IBPS Clerk 2017 at the official web page of IBPS. As of now, the official authority of IBPS has not yet published the Application for the same at the official web page. It is expected that the IBPS Clerk 2017 – Application Form will be available on the web page which they have used for IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form. This is just as expectation only, it may vary according to the official notification by IBPS on IBPS Clerk 2017.
We hope that all the information given on this page about IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!