The HSEE 2018 Application Form will be out in the month of December 2017. It will be released online. HSEE is an online examination and it is conducted at various centres in all major metropolitan cities of India. It is an entrance exam which will allow the candidate to participate and get admission in 5 years integrated masters program.
It is an entrance exam which will allow the candidate to participate and get admission in 5 years integrated masters program.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
HSEE 2018 Application Form Schedule
- Online Application process – December 3rd week 2017
- Payment of Examination Fee – December 3rd week 2017
- Payment of Examination Fee Last Date – January 4th week 2018
- Submission of Online Application – January 4th week 2018
- Application Status Check – February 3rd week 2018
How to Fill HSEE 2018 Application Form
- Go to http://hsee.iitm.ac.in/online/register1.php.
- Go to Apply Online.
- Fill up your details such as – Name, Category, Date of birth, E-mail id, etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph.
- Upload your signature.
- You will even have to upload your 10th and 12th Marksheets photo and
- Date of Birth Certificate scan copy
- Pay the application form fees.
- Submit the form.
HSEE 2018 Application Form Fees
- For General Category – Rs. 1600
- For Reserved Category – Rs. 800
- Should have completed 10+2 Examination.
- Minimum Marks is 60%.
- Maximum Age Limit is 25 years.
- Reserved category has 5 extra years relaxation.
- Scheduled category – 15%
- PH category – 3%
HSEE Exam 2018
- HSEE Examination is conducted in two parts.
- The results are Published in June.
- Total Duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
- Questions asked will be on subjects like English, Quantitative Ability, comprehension skills and analytical skills.
- The examination date is not yet announced.
HSEE Examination Fees
- Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 1100
- Others – Rs. 2200
The payment can be done online or offline.
- Payment by Indian Bank e-challan
- During the online process of application, a bank challan of an Indian Bank shall be generated.
- With this, the candidate will have to go to any branch of the Indian Bank along with a printed challan and pay the fees.
- Take a note of the Challan No.; Branch Code; Transaction No./Journal No.; Date of Payment.
- Payment by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
Pay the fees online and keep the slip carefully