HSC Arts Results 2017 is expected to be announced on 25th of May 2017 and will finally quell the raging curiosity in you guys. The results will be released by the Maharashtra board and details about HSC Arts Results 2017 of Maharashtra Board will be updated here for you soon. Tight your belts and wait for the results.
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is also known as MSBSHSE by short name. It was established in the year 1966. Its Headquarter is situated in Pune city of Maharashtra state in India. It is a board that works under the state government. An education is a really important thing for the students and Maharashtra Board is trying to provide education each and every single student in the state.
MSBSHSE is the state education board which regulates or conduct the 10th and 12th activities in Maharashtra state by arranging the exam, syllabus and many other education-related services & information. Now the Board will upload the Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 very soon. If you want to more details regarding Maharashtra 12th Result 2017 you may visit the official website.on the official website www.mahresult.nic.in.
- Name of Organization: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Exam Date: 28th February of 2017 to 25th March of 2017.
- Exam Type: HSC Board Exam.
- Result Declaration Date: 25th May of 2017 (Expected).
- Official Website: www.mahresult.nic.in.
Latest News on HSC Board Exam 2017
- February 15, 2017 – HSC exams clash with Maratha morcha, students worried, HSC exam will commence on 28th February 2017 can clash with morcha which will be conducted on 6th march 2017.
- October 31, 2016 – Exams are from 28th February of 2017 March 25th of 2017.
The HSC exam had conducted from Tuesday of February 28th, 2017 to Saturday of March 25th, 2017. A number of candidates like you are waiting for the most awaited results of Maharashtra HSC Results now.
We hope that all the information given on this page about HSC Arts results of Maha Board will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as information on other more Institutional and UPSC examinations
All the Best 🙂