HPU B.Ed 2017 Counselling – will be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University after HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017 for admissions of the candidates on the basis of their merit. The University will provide counselling schedule for the qualified candidates and the candidates are advised to attend the counseling as per scheduled by University on their official website (www.hpuniv.in). HPU B.Ed. 2017 Counselling will be conducted for every candidate who has successfully qualified the entrance test. For Counselling every applicant will have to be present in the University campus.
HPU B.Ed. 2017 Counselling will have 2 Rounds which will be conducted after the result declaration. The names of candidates for counselling will be as per their rank in the merit list. The candidates who are shortlisted will receive call for the counselling via Email or SMS.
HPU B.Ed 2017 Counselling dates will be declared on its official website (www.hpuniv.in). The candidates should be available physically on a specified time and date during the process of Counselling, to get admission in the B. Ed course. The document verification will take place at the time of Counselling.
HPU B.Ed 2017 Event Dates
Candidates can get the details regarding HPU B.Ed. 2017 Counselling on this page.
08 Jul 2017
|Result Declaration date||12 Jun 2017|
|Merit List announcement||20 Jun 2017|
|Counselling process (tentatively)|
|Last date for joining the allotted college||12 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Academic Session||15 Jul 2017|
|Last date for allotment of students||31 Jul 2017|
HPU B.Ed 2017 Counselling Procedure
The HPU B.Ed 2017 Counselling procedure has been recently updated on their website a for the academic session 2017. Candidates will only be allowed for counselling if they apply for the HPU B.Ed 2017 Counselling Registration online on or before the last date. Admissions will be provided only to the B. Ed program for the eligible candidates.
- The counselling will be conducted by the University under counselling authority on the scheduled dates and time.
- The merit seats will be given to the candidates in all the three campuses.
- Candidates have to apply for HPU B.Ed 2017 Counselling form with three campuses code as mentioned on the University website. All three campuses will be open for admissions based on merit list from the entrance test.
- Candidates have to take along their certificates of educational qualifications and other credentials with them.
- The certificates and documents will be checked by the counselling authority before allotting the college to the candidates.
- After allotment of the college is done the candidates have to pay the admission fee for the assigned college and take the admission to pursue the course.
HPU B.Ed. 2017 Counselling Documents required
Following is the list of documents which are to be carried along by candidates in original at the time of counselling:
- Two passport size photographs.
- Admit Card of the B.Ed Entrance Test- 2017.
- Bonafide/Domicile certificate.
- Candidates from different states can bring Bonafide/Domicile certificate from the tehsildar.
- Reserved Category candidates should bring along Claim consideration certificate.
- MA/ M.Sc./ M.com./BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. (Part I, II & II)/ Bachelor’s in Engineering/Technology examination certificates along with any other degree.
- Plus 2 Certificate or equivalent.
- Character certificate for the earlier institution passed out.
For any other details or doubt regarding,HPU B.Ed. 2017 Counselling drop a comment below.