Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) calls in online application form for recruitment of HR (Human resources), IS, Legal, Safety and Research & Development professionals for filling up total 62 Vacancies. The last date for submission of application form is 30th June 2016.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL’s) massive marketing network contains of 13 Zonal offices in main cities and 106 Regional Offices helped by a Supply and Distribution infrastructure containing of Pipeline networks, LPG Bottling Plants, Terminals, Lube and LPG Distributorships, Inland Relay Depots & Retail Outlets and Aviation Service Stations.
HPCL works 2 main refineries at Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam producing a wide diversity of petroleum fuels & specialties, with a total refining capacity of 14.8 MMTPA (Million Metric Tons Per Annum). Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has always taken pride in admitting the hard work of its labor force which has given rise in setting of high industry benchmarks in its core capability.
In this article you would find details about Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) such as Important Dates, Application Form, Selection Process etc. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited needs manpower for running various activities in the organization that’s why they offer HPCL Recruitment 2016 notifications through which they can select the right candidates for the HPCL Jobs 2016.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Officer – Information Systems||08|
|Officer – Safety||09|
|Officer – Legal||05|
|Officer Trainee – HR||06|
HPCL Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
|Closing date for submission of application||30th June 2016|
HPCL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Information System Officer – 30 Years
- Safety Officer/Officer Trainee – HR – 27 Years
- R&D Professionals – 33 Years for Salary Grade B, 36 Years for Salary Grade C, 40 Years for Salary Grade D
- Officer Legal – 26 Years
(From All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved/ University Grants Commission (UGC) well-known institute/university)
- R&D Professionals – Ph.D./M.E/M.Tech in concerned engineering discipline.
- Officer – HR – 2 year full time, PG Degree or equivalent course in Human Resources/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Psychology (OR) MBA with specialization in Human Resources/Personnel Management.
- Officer – Safety – Regular 4 year full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Diploma in Industrial Safety/ Technology branch & Degree documented by the State Government of Karnataka/Goa/AP/UP for appointment of Safety Officers under Factory rules of respective State Government. Note – Possess adequate knowledge of local language of the respective state.
- Officer – Information Systems – Full time 4 years B.E./B.Tech. in the discipline of Electronics/ Computer Science/ Telecommunications/Electronics & Telecommunications/ Information Technology (OR) 3 years full time course in MCA/MCS (OR) 2 years full time course in MMS/MBA with Information Technology or Systems or Computer Science as specialization.
- Officer – Legal – 3 year’s full time course in law after graduation. (OR) 5 years course in law after XII standard.
HPCL Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The multiple stage process can contain of several shortlisting tools like Group Task, Interview, Written Test, etc. All questions relating to recruitment comprising selection process can be addressed to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Corporate Recruitment Team through Email.
Candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs. 610/- (Application fee inclusive of all relevant taxes and bank charges of Rs. 35/-). No fee for Schedule Tribe, Schedule Caste & PWD (Persons with Disabilities) Category candidates. The payment of application fee can be made through Offline Payment through challan at SBI/Online Payment through Credit/Debit card.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are eligible and interested are requested to fill online Application form through HPCL Online Application System on or before 30th June 2016.