Aspirants who have participated in the HP TET 2017 Exam in the month of October can download the result by visiting an official website of HP TET. The result will declare through online mode only. The Himachal Pradesh Secondary Education Board is going to release the Himachal Pradesh TET Result 2017 tentatively in 2nd week of November 2017. Aspirants can check the exam result by Roll Number, Name & Date of Birth.
About HP TET 2017: The HP TET was conducted by Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. This exam was conducted for appointment as a teacher for TGT, PGT, PRT and other posts.
Himachal Pradesh TET Result 2017 Details
- Name of Organisation: Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Examination: HPTET 2017
- Category: Result
- Status: 2nd week of November 2017
How to download HP TET Result 2017
Candidates can download HPTET Exam Result 2017 by entering the Roll Number, name & Date of Birth. The result will be provided on the official website only for those candidates who have participated in the exam.You can follow the
You can follow the below- given steps for check Online HPTET Result 2017
- Visit official website @ www.hpbose.org
- Search the result link on home page & open it.
- Fill the asked details in provided boxes.
- Click on submit button.
- The result will display on your system screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy.
Number of Candidates who appeared & qualified HP TET in previous year
|Name Of TET Exam||Date Of Exam||Total Appearing Candidates||Appeared Candidates||Passed Candidates||Pass Percentage|
|TGT (Non Medical)||10-09-16||7192||6700||806||12.03|
HP TET Cut Off Marks 2017
HP TET 2017 Exam Cutoff can be defined as the basic minimum score which has set forth by the Himachal Board of School education for all the candidates to qualify the examination. The candidates who appear for the HP TET 2017 Exam have to score at least equal or more than the minimum marks in order to be declared as qualified. Aspirants need to make the minimum score in the examination according to cutoff marks. Candidates need to get the minimum 60% marks in the exam for a pass.
HP TET Cutoff 2017 Factors
Himachal Pradesh TET Cutoff Marks will be finalised after consideration of many factors. Some of the most important factors are given below:
- The total number of candidates.
- Total number of vacancies
- Applicants appearing in the examination.
- The level of Difficulty of examination.
- The Cutoff for the previous year.