HP TET 2017 Exam will be conducted in the mid of October 2017. These dates are tentative as official dates will be announced soon. The HP TET 2017 Exam i.e. the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is organised and managed by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education every year in order to recruit the teachers in the schools of Himachal Pradesh. All the important details about the HP TET 2017 Exam and its eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, important dates, admit card, result etc. have been given below.
HP TET 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||HP TET 2017 Examination|
|Full Form||Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
HP TET 2017 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||1st August 2017 – 20th August 2017|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||2nd week of September 2017|
|HP TET 2017 Admit Card||29th August 2017|
|HP TET 2017 Examination||3rd, 9th, 10th September 2017|
|HP TET 2017 Result||2nd week of October 2017|
|HP TET 2017 Counselling||Last week of October 2017|
HP TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for an exam refer to the necessary conditions of the exam which must be satisfied by the candidates. These are set by the conducting body of the exam. If a candidate doesn’t satisfy the eligibility conditions, they shall not be allowed to participate in the recruitment process. The eligibility conditions of the HP TET 2017 Exam have been given below.
For TGT (Arts):
- Candidates must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12th class with minimum 45% and a degree in B.A./B.Com./Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
For TGT (Non-Medical):
- Candidates must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12th class with minimum 50% and a degree in B.Sc./B.Ed./Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
For TGT (Medical):
- Candidates must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12th class with minimum 50% and a degree in B.Sc.(medical)/B.Ed./Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
- Candidates must have cleared Shastri with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university by HP Govt.
For Hindi Language teacher:
- Candidates must be a B.A. in Hindi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
For Urdu Language teacher:
- Candidates must be a B.A. in Urdu or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
For Junior basic training:
- Candidates must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12th class with minimum 50% and a degree in Diploma/Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
For Punjabi language teacher and Urdu language teacher:
- Candidates must be a B.A. in Punjabi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
Age Limit of HP TET 2017
The minimum age limit that the candidates need to attain is 21 years as of the examination year.
HP TET 2017 Application Form
To take part in the recruitment process, the candidates need to fill the application form of the exam. The application form is to be filled and submitted online before the last date. The link to apply for the exam is also given below. The application forms received after the last date will not be accepted at any cost. The complete procedure to fill the HP TET 2017 Application Form has been explained as follows.
- Initially, candidates have to open the official site of the exam using the link given as follows.
- The candidates must fill the opened application form with all the valid details.
- After this, candidates must upload the required documents.
- Then, candidates must submit the application fee via the online mode. The application for candidates of general category is Rs.800 and Rs.500 for all other category candidates.
- Candidates can finally submit the form after the payment of the exam fee.
HP TET 2017 Exam Pattern
The following is the exam pattern of HP TET 2017 Exam.
The Total number of questions: 150
The Total time allotted: 150 minutes
Minimum marks for qualifying the exam: 60%
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
HP TET 2017 Admit Card
The admit card for the HP TET 2017 Exam will be released in the 1st week of October 2017 before the exam. This will be a necessary document which must be brought to the exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate is not able to present the HP TET 2017 Admit Card at the time of written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. All the candidates should print their admit card from the official site.
What To Do In Case Admit Card Is Not Found On Website
1. The scheduled date of examination, he/she should inform the Board’s Office with
record of submission of online application form.
2. Some how, if a candidate fails to be in possession of Admit Card before the
commencement of the examination, he/she should meet the Centre Superintendent at
least one hour before the commencement of the examination at the centre with
a print out of the computer generated online last CONFIRMATION PAGE.
3. Any inquiry pertaining to the Admit Card without the print out of the computer
generated CONFIRMATION PAGE and proof of payment of fees will not be
entertained under any circumstances.
HP TET 2017 Result
The result for the HP TET 2017 Exam will also be declared after a few days of the exam that is around the 2nd week of November 2017. To be HPTET qualified, the candidates have to score equal to or more than 60% marks of the total marks in the exam. The HP TET 2017 Result will also be disclosed online only. Candidates will be able to check their result through the link which will be posted here. Passed candidates will be called for personal interview. After the examination, you can check the HP TET 2017 Answer Key for the prediction of your performance in the examination.
HP BoSE, Dharamshala
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2017||CG TET 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2017||HTET 2017|
|SSC CHSL 2017||HP TET 2017|
|SSC Constable GD 2017||KARTET 2017|
|SSC JE 2017||Kerala TET 2017|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017||Maharashtra TET 2017|
|SSC MTS 2017||Tamil Nadu TET 2017|
|SSC Stenographer 2017||UP TET 2017|
|IBPS Clerk 2017||WB SET 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017||Punjab TET 2017|
|IBPS SO 2017||OTET 2017|
|IBPS RRB 2017||UPSC IAS 2017|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2017||UPSC CAPF 2017|
|RBI Assistant 2017||UPSC IFS 2017|
|SBI SO 2017||IES/ ISS 2017|
|SBI PO 2017||NDA 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017||CDS 1 2017|
|SBI Associate Banks 2017||CDS 2 2017|
|CBSE NET 2017||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2017|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017||SCRA 2017|