Table of Content
HP TET 2017 Exam will be conducted in the month of May (2nd week). These dates are tentative and official dates are not known yet. The official dates will also be made available here soon. The HP TET 2017 Exam i.e. the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is organized and managed by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education every year in order to recruit the teachers in the schools of Himachal Pradesh. All the important details about the HP TET 2017 Exam and its eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, important dates, admit card, result etc. have been given below.
HP TET 2017 Exam Summary
Exam name: HP TET 2017 Exam
Full form: Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Conducting authority: Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
Level of exam: State Level
HP TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for an exam refer to the necessary conditions of the exam which must be satisfied by the candidates. These are set by the conducting body of the exam. If a candidate doesn’t satisfy the eligibility conditions, they shall not be allowed to participate in the recruitment process. The eligibility conditions of the HP TET 2017 Exam have been given below.
For TGT (Arts):
- Candidates must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12th class with minimum 45% and a degree in B.A./B.Com./Bachelor degree (50%) in elementary education.
For TGT (Non-Medical):
- Candidates must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12th class with minimum 50% and a degree in B.Sc./B.Ed./Bachelor degree (50%) in elementary education.
For TGT (Medical):
- Candidates must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12th class with minimum 50% and a degree in B.Sc.(medical)/B.Ed./Bachelor degree (50%) in elementary education.
- Candidates must have cleared Shastri with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university by HP govt.
For language teacher:
- Candidates must be a B.A. in Hindi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course (2 years).
For junior basic training:
- Candidates must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12th class with minimum 50% and a degree in diploma/Bachelor degree (50%) in elementary education.
For Punjabi language teacher and Urdu language teacher:
- Candidates must be a B.A. in Punjabi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course (2 years).
HP TET 2017 Application Form
To take part in the recruitment process, the candidates need to fill the application form of the exam. The application form is to be filled and submitted online before the last date. The link to apply for the exam is also given below. The application forms received after the last date will not be accepted at any cost. The complete procedure to fill the application form has been explained as follows.
- Initially, candidates have to open the official site of the exam using the link given as follows.
- The candidates must fill the opened application form with all the valid details.
- After this, candidates must upload the required documents.
- Then, candidates must submit the application fee via the online mode. The application for candidates of general category is Rs.800 and Rs.500 for all other category candidates.
- Candidates can finally submit the form after the payment of the exam fee.
HP TET 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the HP TET 2017 Exam is given as follows.
The Total number of questions: 150
The Total time allotted: 150 minutes
Minimum marks for qualifying the exam: 60%
HP TET 2017 Admit Card
The admit card for the HP TET 2017 Exam will be released in the month of May 2017 before the exam. This will be a necessary document which must be brought to the exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate is not able to present the admit card at the time of written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore, all the candidates must get the admit card printed as soon as it is available for download on the official site.
HP TET 2017 Important Dates
Starting of application form submission: March 2017
End of application form submission: May 2017
Date of exams: May 2017
HP TET 2017 Exam Result
The result for the HP TET 2017 Exam will also be declared after a few days of the exam. To be HPTET qualified, the candidates have to score equal to or more than 60% marks of the total marks in the exam. The result will also be disclosed online only. Candidates will be able to check their result through the link which will be posted here. All the candidates who will pass the written exam will be called for a personal interview round.
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2016||CG TET 2016|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2016||HTET 2016|
|SSC CHSL 2016||HP TET 2016|
|SSC Constable GD 2016||KARTET 2016|
|SSC JE 2016||Kerala TET 2016|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2016||Maharashtra TET 2016|
|SSC MTS 2016||Tamil Nadu TET 2016|
|SSC Stenographer 2016||UP TET 2016|
|IBPS Clerk 2016||WB SET 2016|
|IBPS PO 2016||Punjab TET 2016|
|IBPS SO 2016||OTET 2016|
|IBPS RRB 2016||UPSC IAS 2016|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2016||UPSC CAPF 2016|
|RBI Assistant 2016||UPSC IFS 2016|
|SBI SO 2016||IES/ ISS 2016|
|SBI PO 2016||NDA 2016|
|SBI Clerk 2016||CDS 1 2016|
|SBI Associate Banks 2016||CDS 2 2016|
|CBSE NET 2016||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2016|
|CSIR UGC NET 2016||SCRA 2016|