HP TET 2018 Application Form has been released by the authority on 16th July 2018. All aspirants who want to fill the Himachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2018 need to submit it online by 6th August 2018. HPBOSE will act as the apex body to convene the HP Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 for screening the candidates for admissions in diverse individual courses.
Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has provided the application form of HPTET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) 2018 on its official website. The aspirants who couldn’t qualify this exam last year, also have the opportunity to apply this year and accomplish success. They just need to follow the simple steps to download the HP TET Application Form 2018 from the official website- Click Here to Download Application Form
The Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted for aspirants who want to become a teacher in different disciplines. The candidates can apply for Arts, Non-medical or medical depending on their preferences. If a candidate can qualify the written exam with the desired marks that have been stated in the notification, then the candidate will be selected for the teaching profession.
HP TET 2018 Application Form
Himachal Pradesh Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2018 is scheduled to be held on 2nd, 3rd, 8th, and 9th September 2018. However, the Online Registration is open now and a large number of candidates are expected to apply for it. This Test known as HP TET is essential for every candidate who opts for teaching jobs from 1st to 8th classes. PRT TET is necessary for teaching classes from 1st to 5th Classes and TGT TET is necessary for teaching from VI to VIII Classes. HP TET takes place every year.
To be eligible for TET, the candidates are required to be educationally qualified i.e. Graduation and B.Ed for TGT Posts and Diploma in Primary Education for the PRT Post. This is just a Qualifying Test with 150 Questions and 150 Marks. Also, the Qualifying Marks for HP TET is just 60% making 90 Marks out of total 150.
Himachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2018 Details
Name of the Exam Authority: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBSE)
Name of the Examination: Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2017
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Examination Dates: 2nd, 3rd, 8th, & 9th September 2018
Admit Card Availability: 5 Days before the Exam Date
Steps to fill the online HP TET 2018 Application Form
- An applicant needs to log on to an official website of HP TET.
- They need to search for notification link regarding online TET 2018 Application Form under notification section.
- Now aspirants need to select the wishing course. Then Click on the “I Agree” for proceeding further.
- HP TET 2018 Online Exam Application form will be opened in a new window
- Now fill online application form without any mistake. Deposit application fee charges before the last date.
- In the end, candidates need to remove the print out of filled form for future references.
Application fees of HP TET 2018
- The General candidates need to pay Rs 500/- if they are applying for paper 1 only.
- For both the papers, they have to pay Rs 800/-.
- For the reserved category candidates, application fees are Rs 250/- for paper 1 and Rs 400 for both papers.
Age limit for HP TET 2018
The minimum age limit that the candidates need to attain is 21 years as of the examination year.