HP TET Answer Key 2017 of the Himachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 will be published here after the examination. Candidates can get an idea of the score obtained in the exam and assess their performance using the HP TET 2017 Answer Key. HP TET 2017 Answer Key will be declaring through online mode. Applicants need to visit an official website.
As this exam is to recruit candidates for the teacher’s post, the paper 1 will be given to those who opt to teach class 1st to 5th classes and paper 2 for those who opt for the upper primary classes like class 6th to 8th and may be more papers for the higher classes.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- First, the student has to visit the official website of HPBOSEand find the Key or wait till we provide direct links
- Go to the link which says “Download Answer Key” choose Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 & Set A, B, C, D
- Now just simply download it which will be automatically downloaded in PDF format (usually) & open it
- Now you can tally or compare your response easily or check out the correct answers
- You can also get a hard copy/print out it for your convenience and ease
- There are 150 objective type questions with single correct answer.
- For each correct answer, the candidate gets four (1) marks.
- For each incorrect answer zero (0) mark is deducted as negative marking.
- Total marks scored in the exam are obtained by multiplying the number of correct answers by 1.
- Calculation of marks will help you to analyse whether you will be able to qualify HP TET exam or not.
Later if the candidates are selected, they will be awarded the certificate which can be used for the particular period, but after the exam, the key is released either Preliminary/Unofficial or Final/Official for various sets like Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D or codes.
HP TET Answer Key 2017
Answer key of the HP TET 2017 will be available here after the test may be in mid of October 2017. There shall be one question paper in four different series having questions of multiple choice/objective type, carrying 150 questions of one mark each to be attempted within 150 minutes. There shall be 60% minimum qualifying marks. There shall be no negative marking. HPBOSE has conducted Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility for all subjects.
How to Download the HP TET Answer Key 2017
Calculate score using HP TET 2017 Answer Key
Applicants need to know how answer keys can help them in terms of score. Sharing the marks distribution of the year 2016 is as follows.