Table of Content
Medical field is also one of those areas where a large number of individuals mark their presence. However, the crowd is dispersed using Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test (HP CPMT 2017). This examination is conducted for the entry in courses like MBBS, BDS and other medical courses. This exam is conducted each year on state level and all the medical individuals who are eligible can take part in this examination.
|HP CPMT 2017 Medical Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||HP CPMT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
HP CPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Those of you who are preparing for Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test need to fulfill some conditions because without them you would not be allowed to take part in the examination. HP CPMT 2017 Eligibility conditions for the individuals like you are as follows.
- Educational qualification- Those of you who are appearing for this exam need to have the passing certificate of 12th The main subjects in this stream should be physics, chemistry and biology. You need to have secured at least 50% marks in all the subjects individually along with English. For those of you who belong to the reserved caste like SC/ST and OBC need to have 40% marks in the above listed subjects.
- Age- the minimum age of the individuals at the time of application needs to be 17 years. Your age should not exceed 25 years as on 31 December.
- Board- Those of you from recognized board are only able to apply for the exam. Only the individuals of Himachal Pradesh would be applicable for the test. The wards of army personnel can also apply if they have cleared two main exams in the state.
- The seats are also reserved for the individuals of Jammu and Kashmir and Tibetan individuals. The NRI individuals do not need to appear in the exam and can send their HP CPMT exam application form directly to the principal.
HP CPMT 2017 Application Form
After checking the HP CPMT eligibility criteria, the next step is the application. HP CPMT has two main ways by which you can send your application form. Both the ways are discussed below.
- University- The HP CPMT 2017 application forms are available in the university campus. All the information is furnished in the prospectus. A cash payment of Rs 1150 /- is to be made for getting the application form. Those who belong to the reserved category need to pay RS. 650 and 40$ is the price for the NRI individuals. This amount is payable at the following address.
The University Exam enquiry cum- sale Counter,
Library Building (Basement),
- Post- the form can be obtained by post as well but for this, you have to apply a request. This request is to be made on the following address.
Deputy Registrar (Entrance Tests) H.P. University, Summer Hill Shimla-171005
A demand draft of Rs. 1200/- must be sent to get the application form. This amount is for the unreserved category and the SC/ST candidate must send a DD of Rs. 700. The NRI individuals needs to draw the draft on FINANCE OFFICER, H.P. UNIVERSITY, SHIMLA-5. After getting the form, you need to fill the form and send the completed form before the last date.
HP CPMT 2017 Counseling procedure
After the results, those of you who have cleared the exam should appear in the counseling. This is held in the colleges that have been selected by the individuals. Counseling requires application as well and you need to fill the application for it. Both online and offline ways can be adopted for this process. The offline individuals can send the counseling application form by any registered speed post on the following address.
The Deputy Registrar (Entrance Tests),
Himachal Pradesh University,
Room No. 10, Ground Floor,
Administrative Block, Summer Hill,
After clearing this round, you would get admitted in the desired colleges of Himachal Pradesh.
HP CPMT 2017 Preparation tips
HP CPMT is an undergraduate exam and it has all the general subjects studied in the earlier classes. You should use the HP CPMT preparation tips that are beneficial.
- The first tip is that you should revise all the sections of the subjects that were studied in class 12th. You need to develop speed and accuracy to increase the chances of success in the exam.
- HP CPMT Exam pattern is generalized and all the topics are declared on the internet. Those of you who are appearing can make use of this medium for your preparation.
HP CPMT 2017 Exam Dates
|HP CPMT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Sale of application forms||March, 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||April, 2017|
|HP CPMT Exam Date||May, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.