HP Board 10th Result 2019- The Himachal Pradesh Board is soon going to announce the HP Board 10th Result 2019 in the May month of 2019. All the candidates or students who will appear in the HP board 10th board examinations for the year 2019 will get acquainted to their results on the second week of May’ 2019 most expectedly. Every year numerous students studying in different private as well as public schools affiliated to the Himachal Pradesh Board. The students eagerly wait for the day of result after applying for the 10th or 12th board examinations that every consecutive year in the month of March/April, comprehensively. The Himachal Pradesh Board which is also popularly called as the HP Board situated in Dharmashala which is responsible in conducting the 10th as well as the 12th board examinations for all the 5lac students who are affiliated to the same board. Established in the year 1846, the board authority is subjected to enormous duties such as the designing of the syllabus for the board exam applicants, declaring the results of the exams conduct and organize the board examinations, set up the events and their dates and so on. The article below is a navigator for all the applicants thus, motivated towards providing them a scope to learn the steps to download the result, acknowledge the essential dates, and also the previous board results as well.
HP Board 10th Result 2019: Initial Information
- Name of the Board – Himachal Board Of Secondary Education
- Name of the Exam – 10th (Secondary) or Matric Examination
- Date of the Exams – February & March 2019 (Tentative)
- Result Declaration Date -May 2019 (Tentative)
- Official site – hpbose.org
- Category – HP Board 10th Result 2019
HP Board 10th Result 2019: Dates to Remember
There are certain events related to the HP Board 10th Result 2019, thus the information for the same has been provided below, tentatively. The students should make sure that they are going through the same.
|HP Board 10th Date Sheet 2019||Important dates|
|The Commencement of the Exams||1st week of March 2019|
|The Last Date of the Exams||3rd week of March 2019|
HP Board 10th Result 2019: How to Download?
- Make a visit to this website or the official online website of Himachal Pradesh Board, that is org, respectively to make the first step towards the results
- Search for the link that reads HP Board 10th Result 2019
- Click on the above link after you have confirmed that it is the same that you want to gain access to
- Fill all the required details like your name, roll number, address, and contact details and so on whatever asked
- Click on the submit button after evaluating the information entered by you above
- Download and save the result as soon as it gets displayed on the screen
HP Board 10th Result: Last Year Status for Reference
- Name of the Student
- Hall Ticket Number of the Student
- Division Derived
- Subject Code/Name of the Candidate/Student
- Grand Total of Best of Five Subjects Got
- Subject Marks, Points, Grade, Flag Obtained
- Result (Pass/Fail) Obtained
The accurate results for this year has not been established or produced yet. Only after the examination for the 12th standards will get adjourned, the students will get acquainted to their performance. Until then, the students can refer to the following result trends of previous years.
|Details of HP Board 10th Result||2015||2016||2017|
|No. of students appeared in totality||117197||122384||124441|
|Overall pass percentage||92.25||95.51||96.88|
|Pass percentage for boys||90.96||93.43||93.56|
|Pass percentage for girls||90.87||93.56||94.20|
HP Board 10th Result 2019: Information Included
The result sheets include some of the most relevant information included in them. The following information has been provided for the students so that they acquire knowledge about the kind of details included in their results.
After the HP Board 10th Result 2019: A Brief Note
As soon as the students come up with the online as well as the offline HP Board 10th Result 2019, the students can get acquainted to their essential documents like the transfer certificate, character certificate, migration certificate, and so on from their respective schools. After this, the students can send any paper for evaluation if they have any query or discover any discrepancies in the scores of any of the subjects by paying Rs. 100 for each subject, comprehensively.