HNB Garhwal University B.Ed – HNB Garhwal University conducts the B.Ed Entrance Exam on an annual basis for the admission in the B.Ed courses in its 3 campuses namely Srinagar, Pauri and Tehri. Those candidates who have cleared or appearing for their final year of certificate and Degree examination are considered eligible to apply to the HNB Garhwal University B.Ed Entrance Test. The entrance test is conducted on a state level for the enrollment of students to teacher’s education course at the Undergraduate level i.e Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) and the merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written exam which will determine their selection.
HNB Garhwal University B.Ed 2015 Important dates
|Starting dates of filling online application form||28 April, 2015|
|Last date of filling online application form||17 May, 2015|
|Last date of submit application fee in bank||15 May, 2015|
|Last date to send application form hardcopy to HNB Garhwal University||25 May, 2015
|Date of B.Ed Entrance Exam 2015||14 June, 2015|
HNB Garhwal University B.Ed 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
As per the new Guidelines of the NCTE those candidates who belong to General Category and who wish to take admission have to be a graduate or a post graduate in either arts /science / commerce discipline scoring a minimum of 50%marks aggregate from a recognized University. Those candidates who belong to OB/SC/ST category have to be a graduate or post graduate scoring a minimum of 45% marks aggregate.
HNB Garhwal University B.Ed 2015 Application forms
Those candidates who are keen on giving the entrance exam and who are eligible for it can fill in the Online Application forms via the University website http://entrance.hnbguedrp.in/bed/.
HNB Garhwal University B.Ed 2015 Application Fee : The application fees for those candidates who belong to General /OBC category is 550/- INR and for those candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH category is 275/- INR.
How to apply:
The candidates have to fill in the application form online and submit the fees in SBI Bank and send a hardcopy of the application form with all the necessary photocopies of the documents via Registered post or Speed post to the University Head office, Srinagar Garhwal.
For the submission of the online application form the candidate has to follow certain steps:
- The candidate is required to click on the link Entrance Examination Online form at the official site of online application http://hnbguedrp.in
- The candidate will then have to click on the link to register themselves during which they will be required to fill in different valid information about themselves and then create a password for login which should be undisclosed to any unauthorized person.
- After registration a login id and password will be generated with the help of which the candidate can enter into the online application. After the login is completed the candidate is required to print the bank challan form and deposit the prescribed fee in the nearest branch of SBI.
- After the deposition of fees in the bank they will provide the candidate with the challan number, branch code and date of challan and after 48 hours from the date of the deposition fees the candidates will be able to make entries in the challan. Do note that incorrect entries will lead to inability to fill in the application form. Once the fee detail is confirmed the candidates can fill in the online application form.
- After the completion of all the entries the candidate is required to upload the photo and signature and once this part of the procedure is complete the candidate has to click on submit for the submission of the online application form. After the submission of the form the candidate cannot make any changes in the entries and therefore the candidate is required to double check all the entries made in the application form including the uploaded images.
- Post submission of the form a roll number will be generated and the candidate will have to login again using the same password and id to take a print out of the admit card and verification card and carry it on the day of the admission test.
HNB Garhwal University B.Ed Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for the exam is as follows:
General Knowledge- The candidates should possess knowledge regarding basic general knowledge questions such as famous personalities, awards, Indian history, polity, economy, current affairs, general awareness etc.
Teaching aptitude- this involves teaching aids, learner’s characteristics, factors affecting teaching, Practice exercises, nature, objective, Basic requirement.
General English- In English the candidates must possess the knowledge of antonyms, synonyms, fill ups, comprehension, clause correction, reconstruction of sentences etc.
Logical Reasoning- the candidates should know about percentage, ratio and proportion, average, profit and loss, simple interest, mensuration, percentage, compound interest, time and distance and numbers.
IQ Tests- the candidates should know about cube, number ranking and time sequence test, dice, classification, coding and decoding, venn diagrams, filling in the missing word, analogy, figure counting, situation reaction, figures completion, figures formation, cutting up of paper, paper folding, water image and mirror image, dot situation and arithmetical reasoning etc.
Contact Address :
Srinagar – Dist.Pauri Garhwal
(Uttarakhand) India – 246174
Telephone : 01346-252143 (o)
Fax : 01346 – 252247
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website of Garhwal University: http://www.hnbgu.ac.in