HITSEEE 2018 stands for Hindustan Institution of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance examination 2018.
The HITSEEE 2018 Exam shall be conducted in the 1st week of May 2018. If you desire to pursue courses in architecture and engineering then you can go ahead and appear for the examination.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Name of the exam: Hindustan Institution of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2018.
- Conducting Authority: Hindustan Institution of Technology and Science.
- Courses offered: B.Tech and B.Arch
- The level of Exam: University level.
- Mode of examination: Online
- You need to have cleared class 12th qualifying examination from a recognised board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM.
- If you are waiting for your class 12 result are also eligible for the HITSEEE 2018 Exam.
- You need to have cleared class 12th qualifying examination from a recognised board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Maths, Chemistry, and Biology.
- You need to have cleared 12th qualifying examination from a recognised board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics or business mathematics as one of the subjects. Alternatively, a 3 years’ diploma of 50% marks and maths as a subject is also applicable.
- Also, you need to have qualified the NATA test with a minimum of 80/200 score.
- You need to be 17 years of age at the time of applying.
You need to apply via online mode. You can apply for the same by visiting the official website of HITS. You can view all the information about HITSEEE 2018 Exam below.
About HITSEEE 2018 Exam:
HITSEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are defined as a certain set of rules which are essentially prepared by the examination conducting authorities.
You need to satisfy these conditions necessary in order to be eligible for the HITSEEE 2018 Exam. You should ensure that you satisfy all the requirements for the examination, otherwise, their candidature is liable to be cancelled. The eligibility criteria for the HITSEEE 2018 Exam has been mentioned below.
For B.Tech Courses:
For B.Tech Biotechnology:
For B.Arch Courses:
HITSEEE 2018 Application Form
You can apply for the HITSEEE 2018 Exam using the two modes available i.e. Online and Offline. You have to fill the application form before the due date.
The last date to apply for the HITSEEE 2018 Exam is the 4th week of April 2018. Read the instructions given below to fill the application form.
- You need to visit the official website of HITS using the link given below.
Link – www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- On the homepage, you can find a link named “Register for HITSEEE 2018 Exam”.
- You then need to click on this link and fill up the login details using a valid email address of your own.
- Personal Details:
- You need to then log in to the website using the login details and start filling all the personal details asked in the form.
- Photograph Upload:
- After completing the application form for the Exam of HITSEEE 2018, you need to upload a colour photograph and their signature according to the specifications applied in the jpeg format of size not more than 50kb.
- Selection of Test Centers:
- When the filling of application form and documents uploading has been done, you should select appropriate test centres for them.
- Submitting the form:
- Finally, then you can now submit the form for the HITSEEE 2018 Exam by hitting the submit button.
- Payment of Application Fee:
- Finally, the last step is to pay the exam fee. A total amount of Rs.925/- has to be submitted by the means of a Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
- You should take a print out of the provisional registration slip and keep it carefully for any future references.
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern defines the basic specifications of the exam paper such as the type of questions asked, total time duration allowed, marking scheme etc.
You should have complete knowledge of the exam pattern of the HITSEEE 2018 Exam so that you can prepare effectively for the same. Read the basic points of the exam pattern below.
- The type of question asked in the HITSEEE 2018 Exam are objective type questions.
- The exam paper mainly consists of 3 sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The questions asked are that of 10+2 level.
- A total of 120 questions shall be asked from these subjects.
- The total time duration allowed is 2 hours only.
HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card or the hall ticket is one of the very important documents. You need to carry your admit card along with you to the exam hall.
You can download your admit cards from the 4th week of April 2018 from the official website by logging in using their credentials. You can download the admit card for the HITSEEE 2018 Exam and must get it printed.
Please note that If you fail to carry the admit card to the HITSEEE 2018 Exam hall, you would not be allowed in the exam hall and thus the candidature is liable to be cancelled.
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Dates
|Start of Application form||Third week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit Application form||20th of April 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||Fourth week of April 2018 onwards|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates(Chennai Centres)||29th April and 3rd May 2018|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates (Other Centers)||29th April – 30th April 2018|
|Release of HITSEEE Rank List||10th of May 2018|
|Counselling||16th of May 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||Second week of July 2018|
Note: Do note that the dates are not officially announced the date and are provided for you on previous year’s announcement basis.
HITSEEE 2018 Result
The HITSEEE 2018 Exam Results will be announced somewhere around the 2nd week of May 2018. The result will be declared by the HITS University. You can view their result using the official website.
You can view and download the result by entering your name and application number. The result shall show you whether you have been selected or not.