Table of Content
HITSEEE 2017 stands for Hindustan Institution of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance examination 2017. The HITSEEE 2017 Exam shall be conducted in the 4th week of April 2017. If you desire to persue courses in architecture and engineering then you can go ahead and appear for the examination. You need to apply via online mode. You can apply for the same by visiting the official website of HITS. You can view all the information about HITSEEE 2016 Exam below.
HITSEEE 2017 Exam About the Exam:
- Name of exam: Hindustan Institution of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2017.
- Conducting Authority: Hindustan Institution of Technology and Science.
- Courses offered: B.Tech and B.Arch
- Level of Exam: University level.
- Mode of examination: Online
HITSEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are defined as a certain set of rules which are essentially prepared by the examination conducting authorities. You need to satisfy these conditions necessarily in order to be eligible for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam. You should ensure that you satisfy all the requirements for the examination, otherwise their candidature is liable to be cancelled. The eligibility criteria for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam has been mentioned below.
For B.Tech Courses:
- You need to have cleared class 12th qualifying examination from a recognized board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM.
- If you are waiting for your class 12 result are also eligible for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam.
For B.Tech Biotechnology:
- You need to have cleared class 12th qualifying examination from a recognized board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Maths, Chemistry, and Biology.
For B.Arch Courses:
- You need to have cleared 12th qualifying examination from a recognized board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics or business mathematics as one of the subjects. Alternatively, a 3 years’ diploma of 50% marks and maths as a subject is also applicable.
- Also you need to have qualified the NATA test with a minimum of 80/200 score.
- You need to be of 17 years of age at the time of applying.
HITSEEE 2017 Application Form
You can apply for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam using the two modes available i.e. Online and Offline. You have to fill the application form before the due date. The last date to apply for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam is the 2nd week of April 2017. Read the instructions given below to fill the application form.
- You need to visit the official website of HITS using the link given below.
Link – www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- On the homepage, you can find a link named “Register for HITSEEE 2017 Exam”.
- You then need to click on this link and fill up the login details using a valid email address of your own.
- Personal Details:
- You need to then login at the website using the login details and start filling all the personal details asked in the form.
- Photograph Upload:
- After completing the application form for the Exam of HITSEEE 2017, you need to upload a color photograph and their signature according to the specifications applied in the jpeg format of size not more than 50kb.
- Selection of Test Centers:
- When the filling of application form and documents uploading has been done, you should select appropriate test centers for them.
- Submitting the form:
- Finally then you can now submit the form for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam by hitting the submit button.
- Payment of Application Fee:
- Finally, the last step is to pay the exam fee. A total amount of Rs.925/- has to be submitted by the means of a Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
- You should take a print out of the provisional registration slip and keep it carefully for any future references.
HITSEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern defines the basic specifications of the exam paper such as the type of questions asked, total time duration allowed, marking scheme etc. You should have complete knowledge of the exam pattern of the HITSEEE 2017 Exam so that you can prepare effectively for the same. Read the basic points of the exam pattern below.
- The type of question asked in the HITSEEE 2017 Exam are objective type questions.
- The exam paper mainly consists of 3 sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The questions asked are that of 10+2 level.
- A total of 120 questions shall be asked from these subjects.
- The total time duration allowed is 2 hours only.
HITSEEE 2017 Admit Card
The admit card or the hall ticket is one of the very important documents. You need to carry your admit card along with you to the exam hall. You can download your admit cards from the official website by logging in using their credentials. You can download the admit card for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam and must get it printed. Please note that If you fail to carry the admit card to the HITSEEE 2017 Exam hall, you would not be allowed in the exam hall and thus the candidature is liable to be cancelled.
HITSEEE 2017 Exam Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application form||2nd week of April 2017|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates||Last week of April 2017|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates (Chennai Centers only)||Last week of April 2017|
|Publication of Rank list||2nd week of May 2017|
|Counselling||2nd week of May 2017|
Note: Do note that the dates are tentative and we will provide you with the official dates once they are announced.
HITSEEE 2017 Result
The HITSEEE 2017 Exam Results will be announced somewhere around the 2nd week of May 2017. The result will be declared by the HITS University. You can view their result using the official website. You can view and download the result by entering your name and application number. The result shall show you wether you have been selected or not.