Applications are called for Hindustan University MBA Admission 2017. The last date to submit the application forms is 15th April, 2016(tentative). Here in this article you would get complete information about Hindustan University MBA Admissions 2017 such as its admission process, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc
Hindustan University is a university of engineering with its headquarters located in Chennai, India. In 2008, it was granted university status from the University Grants Commission as the HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science) which is still used as a subtitle.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- MBA General
- MBA Hospitality Management
- MBA Aviation Management
- MBA Hospital and Health Care
- MBA Automobile Dealership Management
- MBA Media and Entertainment Management
- MBA Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Firstly you would need to have cleared BBA, B.Com, B.Com(Corporate), BBM, BISM, B.Sc.(Maths), B.Sc. (Chemistry), B.Sc.(Physics), B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.Sc. (IT), B.E. & B. Tech, B.A. (Economics), AMAeSI, AMIE, BCA from a recognized university.
- Also you need to have appeared in MAT/CAT/CMAT/XAT and attain qualifying scores.
- First you would have to visit the official website of Hindustan University.
- Then you would have to go the application form downloads page.
- Then you would have to select the pdf copy of the application form related to the MBA course.
- The application form need to be filled up properly and sent to the address mentioned below with a DD in favour of Hindustan Institute Of Technology & Science payable at Chennai and copies of the mark sheets.
Manager – Admissions
40 Gst Road
St .Thomas Mount
Chennai – 600016
The university offers around 5 UG and 7 PG courses with a variety of sub-disciplines. The MBA program is a 2 year program having a total of 4 semesters. Admissions would be held based on the performance in MAT/CAT/CMAT/XAT entrance exam.
The following disciplines in MBA are offered by Hindustan University:
Hindustan University MBA Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Last date to submit hardcopy of the application||15th Apr, 2017|
Hindustan University MBA Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
How to apply for Hindustan University MBA Admissions 2017?
In order to apply for MBA program it needs to be done through offline mode only. The last date for online applications is 15th April 2017 (Tentative). The detailed application procedure is explained below:
Application Fee of Hindustan University MBA Admissions 2017
|All candidates||INR Rs.1000/-|
|NRI / Foreign Nationals||USD 200|