Himachal Pradesh PG Medical 2017 – The State Medical Council of Himachal Pradesh has decided to accept AIPGMEE score for admission to 50% of state quota seats in MD/MS/Diploma program. According to officials, those of you who are wanting admission in Himachal Pradesh medical colleges for MD/MS/Diploma program need to appear for AIPGMEE admission exam. The examination team would release the state merit list after the entrance exam and admissions will be conducted accordingly.
At the counselling session, all of you would have to submit original documents for verification without which admission will not be granted.According to Himachal Pradesh PG Medical eligibility criteria, you need to have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification handed out by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council. You need to have cleared the MBBS courses from a standard University/Institution of Himachal Pradesh as a resident. In addition, at the time of admission, you need to have cleared your one year mandatory rotating internship on or before the mentioned dates and registered permanently with State Medical/Dental Council (MCI/DCI).
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will conduct AIPGMEE entrance examination for admission to 50% All India quota seats of MD/MS/Diploma, in a number of Government medical colleges of India except PG Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
|Himachal Pradesh PG Medical 2017 Admission Summary|
|Exam Name||All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||AIPGMEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Himachal Pradesh PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to be a citizen of India who is of Himachal Pradesh origin and has studied MBBS degree in a Medical college located in Himachal Pradesh or outside Himachal Pradesh. Only those of you who have completed MBBS in the colleges recognized by MCI- Medical Council of India would be eligible to take up this examination and you need to complete your internship.
- Colleges and universities approved from the state medical council or by the Himachal Pradesh Government would be eligible to apply for this examination.
- Fulfilling the mentioned age criteria is also important and you need to be physically fit as per the rules and regulations instructed by organizer of this examination.
- Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission Selection Procedure:
- You would get shortlisted for Himachal Pradesh PG Medical counselling on the basis of the AIPGMEE scores for Himachal Pradesh.
- Admissions to MD/MS/Diploma program for the academic session is on the basis of the AIPGMEE Score card and rank of Himachal Pradesh. Those of you who have scored qualifying marks would be eligible for admissions to Himachal Pradesh PG Medical programs in the post graduate medical entrance test. According to AIPGMEE notification, the qualifying score is secured at 50% for General candidates and fixed at 40 % for the OBC/SC/ST categories. Admissions to Himachal Pradesh PG Medicals is done strictly on the basis of the candidates rank in state merit list.
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Admission Result: will be declared for only those of you who have secured the qualifying marks in AIPGMEE. As per officials, the qualifying score is 50% for General, 45% for PWD and 40 % in case of OBC/SC/ST individuals.
Himachal Pradesh PG 2017 Application Form
Cost of application form is getting varied depends upon the mode which you desire to select. Rs.1250 is the cost of application form for the general category individuals and Only Rs.1150 is the cost of application forms for the reserved category candidates.
Application forms can be requested through post and for which you would need to pay additional charges of Rs. 50.
Himachal Pradesh PG 2017 Examination Pattern
This exam paper consists of multiple objective choice questions.
To each question you need to select the apt choice from the four options provided.
This examination is organized along with a practical exam to quiz the subject knowledge of individuals.
The entrance exam of AIPGMEE would be conducted in a computer based test, as per the syllabus mentioned by Graduate Medical Education Regulations. The questions were from subjects taught during the MBBS course consisting of subjects like pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical
You need to prepare thoroughly for this examination with comprehensive subject knowledge, on the basis of this test, you can pursue your PG in the medicinal field.
For all the doubts and clarifications contenders could refer the earlier years question paper, their student counsellors and take practice test sessions. Any further queries may be checked online at the officialsite address of this examination www.hpuniv.nic.in.
Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Notifications
- The State Medical Council of Himachal Pradesh has decided to accept AIPGMEE score for admission to 50% of state quota seats in MD/MS/Diploma programs. According to officials, there would be no separate postgraduate medical entrance test and admission to 50% state quota seats in various medical college of Himachal Pradesh will be done through AIPGMEE state score card.
- AIPGMEE Application Fee: The examination fee of AIPGMEE can be submitted online through credit or debit card or by use of net banking. The approved AIPGMEE registration fee is Rs. 2750 (for SC/ST/PWD/ (PH) candidates) and Rs. 3750 (for General/OBC candidates).
- On completing the online form registration process you would get a computer generated acknowledgement which is sent to the registered email id of the individuals. AIPGMEE admit card is issued to individuals once test centre have been allotted to the individuals.
- You are informed to preserve hard copy of AIPGMEE application form (confirmation page) till end of counseling process as details mentioned in acknowledgement form will be required by selected individuals for Registration for online counseling for allotment of PG seat under All India Quota.
- AIPGMEE will be the basis for admission to 50% All India Quota MD/MS/Diploma seats in various medical colleges of India except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir. AIPGMEE will be conducted for admission for as many as 5600 MD/MS/Diploma seats in government medical colleges of India under 50% All India Quota scheme.
AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Advertisement for AIPGMEE 2017||First week of August, 2016|
|Availability of AIPGMEE 2017 Information Bulletin||Last week of August to October, 2016|
|Online Registration for AIPGMEE 2017||Last week of August to last week of October, 2016|
|AIPGMEE 2017 Examination Dates||First week of December, 2016|
|Declaration of Result||On or Before January, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.