HIHT PMEE 2017 is the Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, frequently known as HIHT Pre Medical Entrance Examination (PMEE) has released admissions to five and a half year undergraduate MBBS program in the University. HIHT PMEE was organized in an offline mode where the individuals would have to answer a total of 200 questions. University officials mentioned that the HIHT PMEE 2017 is being organized to enroll individuals in as many as 100 seats in MBBS program in the University.
Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences is now called as Swami Ram Himalayan University. 60 seats are reserved for permanent residents of Uttarakhand. The University is located in a lush green valley in the borough of Dehradun, in Uttarakhand on the Rishikesh-Dehradun highway, adjacent to the Dehradun Airport. It is linked well by road, rail and air. The nearest railway place is Doiwala which is 6 kilometres away. Other important connecting railheads are Haridwar (35 Km) and Dehradun (25 Km). The Dehradun Airport is situated in the vicinity of the University (1 km).
|HIHT PMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Himalyan Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Commonly known as||HIHT PMEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Swami Ram Himalayan University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
HIHT PMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have cleared 10+2 , i.e. I.S.C./ intermediate examination or a similar exam, after a 12 year study period in the first attempt from a recognized board
- You need to have compulsorily studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (practical tests included) and any other elective subject with English.
- You need to have cleared in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and any other elective subject with English individually and should have gained at least 60%marks in total in PCB and at least 50% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in the qualifying examination, for general category
- You need to have gained at least 50% marks in total regate in PCB and a minimum of 40% marks separately in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in the qualifying examination , for Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
- Those of you who are applying for HIHT PMEE need to be within the age group of 17 years to 25 years as on 31st December
HIHT PMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- HIHT PMEE is one paper based on the 10+2 syllabus.
- The paper framework consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), where each question had 4 responses and you can choose the most appropriate one.
- The exam is of a 2 hour and 30 minute duration and covers the topics : Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Every correct answer is awarded ONE mark. Zero marks will be given to ‘no response’ and ‘unfitting’ answers. In the event of more than one answer indications against the question, zero marks would be given and this is measured as an inappropriate response. There would be no negative marking.
HIHT PMEE 2017 Application Form
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to visit the official website of the university in order to fill up the HIHT PMEE Application Form
- You would need to pay the application fee of Rs.2000. You can make payments either using Credit/ Debit Cards, net Banking
- On successful online of the online HIHT PMEE form submission, you would be unable to make any alterations in the application form.
- You can procure the Information Brochure and Application Form of HIHT PMEE by directing a Demand Draft/in Cash a sum of Rs. 2000. Alternatively, this can be sent by post with a Demand Draft of Rs.2100, drawn in approval of Swami Rama Himalayan University, billed at State Bank of India, Jolly Grant (Bank code No.10580), Dehradun
- The Information Brochure and Application Form of HIHT PMEE is also available at Dehradun and the New Delhi branches of the University. The address is as follows: Office of the Controller of Examinations, Swami Ram Himalyan University, Swami Ram Nagar, P.O.Doiwala, Dehradun- 248140 (Uttrakhand) OR from The University Office, NIL 24 A, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017
- Printed versions of the application Forms would also be available for sale at Ramesh Book Depot, Moti Bazar, Dehradun.
The HIHT PMEE 2017 Application Form is available both online and at the university offices.
From the University office [offline]
You do not need to affix any document in the HIHT PMEE 2017 online application form mode. You are instructed to keep a print out of the confirmation page of their online application Form and fee receipt with you for future reference.
HIHT PMEE Admit Card
The Admit Card of HIHT PMEE is made available on the official website and can be downloaded. The Admit card has important individuals details as well as the examination venue.
You can refer to the authorized website for details regarding the exam venue and other important information.
HIHT PMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|HIHT PMEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Sale of Prospectus and Application Form||January, 2017|
|Facility to fill HIHT PMEE 2017 Online Application Form||January, 2017|
|Last date for sale of offline Application Form||April, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Offline Application Forms||April, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Form||May, 2017|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards||May, 2017|
|Date and Time of HIHT PMEE 2017||May, 2017|
|Declaration of Result of HIHT PMEE 2017||June, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. You can keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.