The HIHT PGMEE 2017 or HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is a medical entrance exam that is conducted for the individuals who are ready to take admission in the postgraduate medical courses. This exam is organized by HIHT University Dehradun and it is a graduation level examination. You can get admission in MD (Master of Medicine), MS (Master of Surgery) and other medical postgraduate diplomas. This is a university level exam and is conducted in New Delhi only. No other examination center can be allotted to the individuals.
Since it is a university level hence there are fewer seats. The stream of MD or Master of Medicine has 48 seats while MS or Master of Surgery has 22 seats other PG diplomas have 12 seats. Total 82 seats are distributed among the individuals. There is only one language in which the exam is taken and that is English. No other language options would be available in the exam. The duration of the exam would be of three hours and it would contain 250 MCQ (multiple choice questions). The exam is conducted in the month of February and the result is declared in the third week of March each year. The university posts the hall tickets to the individuals on their address that contains the time and place of the examination.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- All those of you need to have cleared MBBS from a recognized university are entitled to submit an application for the exam. This degree must be listed in Indian Medical Council act. You need to also have your registration code and this registration must be approved by Medical council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council. Those of you who belong to other institutions that are not recognized by MCI are not allowed to submit an application for HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination.
- A one year training or rotating internship is necessary for the individuals taking part in HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. If the tenure of the internship ends by 31 March only then you would be able to apply for the exam. These individuals would have to show a certificate that would contain the ending date of the internship period and this certificate would duly be signed by the head of the institution.
- You can download the HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination form from the official website of the University which is srhu.edu.in. It can also be purchased from the university after paying the cost of the form. The payment can be made by wwo methods one is by cash and the other method is to pay by demand draft.
- The application fee for HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is Rs. 3500/- and this can be paid through demand draft only. The demand draft would be drawn in the favor of HIHT University payable at State Bank of India, Jolly Grant (Branch Code No. 10580), Dehradun.
- After getting the form you need to fill the form in your own handwriting and should attach all the required documents with the form. The documents birth certificate, internship certificate, MBBS degree, identity and passport size photographs. After completing the HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination you need to send it to the following address by speed post or any other registered post.
|HIHT PGMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||HIHT University PG Medical Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||HIHT PGMEE Medical|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||HIHT University Dehradun|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
HIHT PGMEE 2017 Eligibility criteria
The HIHT PGMEE exam eligibility criteria are to be followed by all the individuals applying for the exam. In this step the qualification and other things required in the exam are checked by the exam committee. Below mentioned points are the part of the eligibility criteria and each candidate would be judged on the following basis.
HIHT PGMEE 2017 Application Form
Application procedure is of great importance in any competitive exam. Similarly in HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination the individuals have to get HIHT PGMEE exam application form for applying in the exam. Following are some application procedures that can help you.
Controller of Examinations
Swami Ram Nagar
Dehradun- 248 140
Note- If you send the application form by the means of courier then it would be rejected without furnishing any reason. Those of you who are appearing for HIHT University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination need to carry one identity proof in original. You need to ensure the terms and conditions before the application.
HIHT PGMEE 2017 Important Dates:
|Application form released on||December 2016|
|Last date of submission of application form||January 2017|
|Date of uploading of admit card||February 2017|
|Date of entrance exam||February 2017|
|HIHT 2017 Result||February 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.
PG University Level Medical Entrance Exams
|BHU PG Medical 2017||HIHT PGMEE 2017|
|BVP PG Medical 2017||IPU CET PGMC 2017|
|CMC Ludhiana PG 2017||NIMSET 2017|
|CMC Vellore PG 2017||NU PGET 2017|
|D. Y. Patil AIPGMET 2017||PGIMER 2017|
|DUPGMET 2017||YU PGET Medical 2017|