HBSE 10th Time Table 2019- Hey all the candidates out there! You must be eager to know the date of the release of HBSE 10th Time Table 2019? If so, then connect with us here until we announce the exact date of the declaration of the time table of the HBSE 10th board examinations for the current academic year. Relax and opt for the choice we have provided you as a reference in this article. Refer to the timetable that concludes the data of the last year’s date sheet helping you to commence with your preparation for your boards. Do not fret if you face any difficulties in downloading the online time table that appears to you in a PDF format, as we have elaborated the step-by-step procedure here too. The Haryana Board of Secondary Education is responsible for the regulation of the 10th and 12th board exams every year, predicting the syllabus for the board examinations, issues result and timetable for the same as well.
HBSE 10th Time Table 2019: Information at a Glance
- Examination Name: 10th Class/Secondary Education Examination
- Examination Organizer: Haryana Board of School Education
- Exam Level: State Level Examination
- Page Information: Haryana 10th Time Table 2019
- Time Table Publication: January (Expected)
The examinations every consecutive are held in the months of March-April and so is the same expected in this year too. You can expect the declaration of the HBSE 10th Time Table 2019 in the month of January’ 2019 which is just two months before the start of the 10th and 12th board exams’ 2019.
HBSE 10th Time Table 2019: Expected Time Table for the Candidates
The students are eager for the HBSE 10th Time Table 2019 and thus they want it so as to prepare for the board examinations beforehand. Here we have provided you a reference timetable from the last year’s analysis. You can refer to the below given table so that you can commence off with your preparation instead of waiting long for the board authorities to release the same in the month of January, before two months of the beginning of the boards.
|Subject Names||Examination Dates|
|English Language||1st week of March 2019|
|Mathematics||1st week of March 2019|
|ITES (Information Technology & Enabling Services) (For Govt. Model Sr. Sec. School, SLCE Sec-28 Faridabad only)||1st week of March 2019|
|Social Science||2nd week of March|
|Science||2nd week of March|
|Physical & Health Education||2nd week of March|
|Sanskrit/Urdu/Punjabi/Drawing/Agriculture/Computer Science/Home Science/Music Hindustani (All Option)/ Animal Husbandry/ Dance (All Option) Retail/Security/Automobile/ITES/ Patient care Assistant/Beauty & Wellness/ Physical Education & Sports/Agriculture Paddy Farming/Tourism Hospitality/Media Entertainment & Animation||3rd week of march|
|Hindi||3rd week of march|
HBSE 10th Time Table 2019: The Step-By-Step Procedure
Do you need any help in downloading the online PDF? If so, refer to the following step-by-step procedure to download the HBSE 10th Time Table 2019.
- The candidates are expected visit our website or the official website of the Haryana Board.
- Search for the link that reads, HBSE 10th Time Table 2019 and click on the same assuring that you are selecting the accurate link.
- The routine/ date sheet/ timetable get displayed on the screen.
- Download the timetable and save the same at a place where you remember it well.
- Get as many printouts you think are required for your own reference.
HBSE 10th Time Table 2019: Tips Essential for the Candidates
- It is usual on the part of the students to get nervous during the exam time and the best solution for this is keeping away of the stress and cultivates the habit of regular study.
- Drink plenty of water and take breaks from studies at times when you get exhausted.
- Keep all the documents (admit card/hall ticket and timetable) very safe at a good place where you remember it.
- Take advices from your parents, peers, seniors who have passed out from the schools you are studying in and also your teachers about how to commence and continue with a pace in the studies.
- Meditate and relax whenever you feel anxious about the exams. Keep the tough concepts clear in advance so that you get enough time to revise them at the end moments.