HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019- The date sheet or the timetable acts is an essential instrument on the part of the students appearing for any board examination as it guides their preparations according to the dates prescribed by the exam conducting board authorities. Every year the students of the Haryana Board of Secondary Education appear for the 10th and 12th board examinations and seek out for the date sheet or the time table before the commencement of the examinations in the month of March/April. The timetable releases before two months of the commencement of the examinations that is in the month of December to January, consecutively. Similarly, the students who are going to appear in the HBSE 10th board examination 2019 may expect the HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019 in the month of January of the current academic year. The time table/ routine or the date sheet matters a lot on the part of the students as it decides the manner in which the students plan their studies for their board examinations in advance. If the students get introduced to the HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019 soon, then it becomes very easy for them to prepare all the chapters of each individual subject easily by allocating adequate time to each subject, comprehensively. Sooner the students accomplish the syllabus, greater time will they get for their revision.
|HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019 Information|
|Name of Board||Haryana Board Of Secondary Education (HBSE)|
|Name of Exam||10th Annual Exam March 2019|
|Name of Stream||Arts, Commerce and Science|
|Date of Examination||March 2019|
|Article Source||HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019|
|Exam time table availability||Dec-Jan 2019|
Important Dates of HBSE 10th 2019
All the aspiring candidates of the 10th board examinations of the Haryana Board are expected to refer to the following dates that have been derived from the previous year records and analysis, respectively. All the students can refer to the expected dates until and unless the accurate dates get published soon.
|HBSE 10th 2019||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Commencing date of the exams||March 2019|
|Adjourning date of the exams||Apr 2019|
How to Check HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019?
There are certain easy steps that the students can follow in order to check and then download the HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019 without landing into any unnecessary discrepancies.
- The students are expected to visit this website or the official website of the Haryana Board for gaining access to the timetable.
- Then the students must make sure that they search for the link that reads, HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019.
- The students must make sure that they select the above link after confirming that the same is what you are searching for.
- After the above, the same appears in the screen and you need to check if it is the same that you searched for.
- Lastly, download, save and get enough printouts of the same.
Tentative HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019
The date sheet that has been provided below has been derived from the previous year records and analysis. It is expected on the part of all the students to refer to the same unless the accurate date sheet gets released by the Haryana Board of Secondary Education.
|Subjects Included||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|English Language||08 March 2019|
|Hindi||10 March 2019|
|Physical & Health Education||13 March 2019|
|Social Science||16 March 2019|
|Mathematics||22 March 2019|
|Science||28 March 2019|
|ITES (Information Technology & Enabling Services) (For Govt. Model Sr. Sec. School, SLCE Sec-28 Faridabad only)||30 March 2019|
|Sanskrit/Urdu/Punjabi/Drawing/Agriculture/Computer Science/Home Science/Music Hindustani (All Option)/ Animal Husbandry/ Dance (All Option) Retail/Security/Automobile/ITES/ Patient Care Assistant/Beauty & Wellness/ Physical Education & Sports/Agriculture Paddy Farming/Tourism Hospitality/Media Entertainment & Animation||31 March 2019|
HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019: Preparation Strategies
- The students must follow a study plan that is to be designed by them.
- The students must consult the syllabus and date sheet concerning the examination they are going to appear.
- The referring to the several sample question papers and reference books are necessary to grasp an idea of the marking scheme and pattern in which questions are set.
- All the students must make sure that they have consulted their subject experts, parents and peers about the preparation for the examination.
- The tough concepts must be touched first so that there is enough time for revision later at the end of the academic year.
The article above has been provided to all the students in order to make sure that the students appearing in the 10th board examinations are aware of the date sheet that is the most essential document deciding the preparations of all the board affiliated students studying in the private and public schools across and outside the state of Haryana.