HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2018 will be officially published by Haryana Board of School Education is the official authority of the Haryana Board Examinations. It is an autonomous body and is responsible for conducting middle, matric and intermediate examinations in the Haryana state. Several schools in Haryana are affiliated to this board and thus thousands of students take Haryana board 10th exam every year.
The Time Table of Haryana Board 10th 2018 or HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2018 will be released in the online mode and will actually depict the time, date and subject name of the final exam paper. As the official body hasn’t declared any notification regarding the date sheet of the 10th class exam, therefore, we have given the expected dates here in this article. Check these dates and begin your study plan now. The final board examination is expected to be organized in the month of February – March 2018.
The candidates can easily download the time table from the direct link which will be given here soon after its official availability.
HBSE 10th Date Sheet/ Time Table 2018 – To be Active Soon
HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2018 – Tentative Schedule
For the convenience of the students, we are giving the expected dates for the final 10th class board examinations. These dates are as according to the previous year board exams and subject to change as per the board’s notifications.
|English Language.||1st Week of March 2018.|
|Mathematics.||2nd Week of March 2018.|
|Information Technology & Enabling Services
(ITES) (Only for Government Model Senior Secondary School, Faridabad).
|2nd Week of March 2018.|
|Social Science.||2nd Week of March 2018.|
|Science.||3rd Week of March 2018.|
|Physical & Health Education||3rd Week of March 2018.|
|Tourism Hospitality/ Media Entertainment/
Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Punjabi/ Agriculture/ Home Science/ Drawing/ Computer Science/ Animal Husbandry/ Music – Hindustani (All Option)/ Retail/ Patient Care Assistant/ Dance (All Options)/ ITES/ Security/ Automobile/ Beauty & Wellness/ Education & Sports/ Paddy Farming.
|4th Week of March 2018.|
|Hindi.||4th Week of March 2018.|
- The time table will be available in the PDF format and the candidates can easily download the same by using the link which will be published here soon.
- All these dates are just tentative and the official schedule will be updated here soon for the candidate’s sake of convenience.
- After the official declaration of Haryana Board 10th Time Table 2018, all the regular, private and re – appear candidates can check the dates for the final exam.
- Usually, the official authority announces the date sheet for board examination in the month of December but finally, it is up to the board.
HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2018 – Important Instructions
The following are the most important special instructions regarding Haryana Board 10th examination time table/ date sheet. Take a look at the following points to know better on the date sheet of HBSE 10th 2018.
- All the students are requested to bring admit card or roll number slip without which their entry in the examination hall will be restricted.
- Late comers will not be allowed to enter, therefore, reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2018 – Procedure to Download
Applicants will be able to download the date sheet of HBSE 10th 2018 from the official web page of HBSE. The following are the points which show that the process to download the HBSE 10th Date Sheet very easily. Take a look at the following points to know better on the steps to download HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2018.
- Visit the official web page of HBSE.
- Search for the link for HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2018.
- Click on the link.
- Now, you will be able to see HBSE 10th Date Sheet/ Time Table 2018 on the screen.
- Download and save the HBSE 10th Date Sheet in pdf format.
- Applicants are advised to take enough print outs of HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2018 for future references.
We hope that all the information given on this page about HBSE 10th Date Sheet will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more board examinations.
Best of luck!