Haryana PG Medical 2017 – The State Medical Council of Haryana has decided to accept AIPGMEE 2017 [All India Medical Post Graduate Entrance Exam] score for admission to the state quota seats [50%] in MD/MS/Diploma programs. The Diploma program is a 2 years from the date of admission after completion of compulsory internship.
Examination administrators, advised there is no separate postgraduate medical entrance test, thus confirming the admittance to 50% state quota seats in a range of medical college of Haryana is done solely based on the AIPGMEE 2017 mark sheet.
The AIPGMEE 2017 entrance examinations conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in December for admission to the Pan India 50% quota seats of MD/MS/Diploma, in various government medical colleges of India, except PG Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
Those of you who desire to take admission in Haryana medical colleges for MD/MS/Diploma programs have to compulsorily appear for AIPGMEE 2017 entrance exam. The examination consultant releases the state merit list after the entrance exam and admissions are conducted accordingly.
|AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||All India Medical Post Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||AIPGMEE|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Haryana PG Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Those of you who are in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from an institute are eligible to apply.
- You should not be from colleges/ universities situated in Jammu & Kashmir and erstwhile Andhra Pradesh.
- The institute should be recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- You need to have completed one year of as an intern or be likely to complete on or before 31st March of that year.
- Only those of you who are eligible can apply for AIPGMEE exam through online application system at the certified website www.nbe.gov.in
- Those of you who were nominated by the Government of India[GoI] (under Central group seats) to complete their MBBS from Medical Colleges from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and the earlier known state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for admission, subject to tendering of a bond on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paperdocument of Rs.10/- to this effect. A copy of the recommendation letter [from the GoI]must be attached with the bond.
Haryana PG Medical 2017 Application Process
- Those of you who are declared eligible for counseling would have to visit nbe.gov.in and the MCC Counseling website and click on “Candidate Login NEW”.
- The examination fee and information bulletin voucher which is essential to process the online application system) can be obtained from selected branches of Axis Bank on payment of the examination fees. The fees applicable are: Rs.3750/- for General and OBC category and Rs.2750/- for the SC/ST/PWD Category
- AIPGMEE scores are used by the several Indian states for PG Medical (MD/MS/ PG Diploma) admissions. The state names are as follows:- Rajasthan, Odisha, Haryana, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Punjab, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, University of Delhi, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, RIMS Imphal (for seven north eastern beneficiary states of Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram & Sikkim), Institutes under Armed Forces Medical Services and rest of the states will conduct individual PG medical entrance exams.
- The registration process is available online on the certified website. Online registration/ application form would be made available in the month of August 2016. You would get a 13 day timeframe to submit the form and register for the test.
- On successful submission, the AIPGMEE admit card would be issued to you. Only those of you who have completed the online registration formalities before the last date would be allowed to appear for the exam.
- All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam (AIPGMEE) is a computer based test. It is conducted in numerous sittings in December of the said year.
- For any assistance, you can contact the following numbers: Helpline Number: 0124-6771700/1800 11 1800 (Toll free) (From Monday to Friday).
AIPGMEE Exam Paper Pattern
This is an online exam, you need to answer 300 multiple choice questions in 210 minutes. Each question is a multiple choice query with 4 answer options. There would be no negative marking. You would be permitted to use a computer mouse to move through the various test pages.
The exam curriculum consists of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
There are sample tests paper available for reference on online forums, you can also refer to the earlier year’s test papers for practice sessions.
Contenders are instructed to check the authorized website for details regarding the dates and other important data regarding the exam.
AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|AIPGMEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application forms||First week of Mar 2017|
|Last date of receipt of applications||Last week of Mar 2017|
|Date of 1st counseling||2nd week of Apr 2017|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||will be notified later on|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.