Download the Haryana State Open School’s Secondary/ Senior Secondary examination admit cards from the official website, now.
The admit cards for Haryana State Open School’s Secondary/ Senior Secondary examination has been declared on the official website, the link for which is bseh.org.in
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Students must visit in to the official website
- Then, Click on the tab ‘what’s new’
- Further, click on Haryana State Open School admit card
- Students must enter all the necessary information such as date of birth and roll number
- Admit card will appear on the screen
- All of you are requested to download or take printout of the same
- The examination for both classes will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm
- All the candidates who are appearing for this examination needs to carry the print out in the exam hall
- Candidate must report 30 minutes before the examination
- Class 12 exams will commence with English (Core/ Elective) paper and will end on October 21 with entrepreurship/psychology/ philosophy course
- The exams for class 10 will begin with Hindi paper while end on October 15 with computer science paper/physical education/Punjabi/ Urdu/ home science/Sanskrit.
As per schedule, the Board of School Education, Haryana would be organising the class 12 exams from October 3, while class 10 exams will be conducted from October 4.
How to download the admit cards:
In order to download the admit cards, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Besides, as per most important media daily report, last year, a total of 32,439 students appeared for the class 10th exam (CTP/STC) in which, only 13,166 passed.
Approximately 41.55 per cent boys cleared the HOS exam, while for girls, the passing percentage is 38.83 per cent.
For more information related to examination, all of you are requested to check the authorised website.