Table of Content
Haryana Medical 2017 Admission – There are different medical admission tests, which are to be faced by the students. The entrance exams are the first phase of admission.
Haryana does not have medical exam of its own and the colleges are allotted based on AIPMT. The admissions are taken after conducting an offline counseling session. This counseling is organized by Pt. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
There are four hundred and fifty seats in the government colleges of Haryana. There are four medical colleges in this state and this report is published by Medical Council of India. The course offered in these exams is MBBS, BDS and other medical courses.
[quote_center]Haryana Medical Exam is based on AIPMT Medical Entrance Exam[/quote_center]
Haryana Medical 2017 Admission Eligibility criteri for admissions
It is clear that the state does not conduct its own medical entrance test and the students get admission on the basis All India Pre Medical Test scores. However, still some norms are to be followed by the students.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31/12/ year of the exam and he must be a domicile of the state.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The total percentage of these subjects must not be less than 50%. This percentage differs for SC/OBC/PH candidates. The PH candidate must have at least 45% marks in PCB and the percentage for SC/OBC is 40. Along with PCB, English is also required.
- The scores of AIPMT are also necessary and the percentile must not be less than 50. According to AIPMT exam eligibility criteria the percentile are necessary during the sessions of counseling.
How to apply for Haryana Medical 2017
This is the main process that is to be completed before facing the examination. Filing the application for AIPMT and PMT is necessary for the medical enthusiasts. AIPMT and PMT exam application form can be filled in following ways:
- Online method is the best because all the work can be done from a single place. One can use the official website of Haryana PMT and AIPMT for applying. All the mandatory fields are to be filled in the application form and in the next step; you have to pay the examination fee. You can pay the fee using the internet banking service.
- The application forms are also available in the colleges, which conduct the exam, and the candidates can obtain the form there. In this mode, the fees can be submitted in the form of hard cash or demand draft.
The seats are available in all the prime institutions of the state. Eighty-five percent seats are available for the local residents of the Haryana and the remaining 15% is under all India quotas. The seat is provided on merit bases and both the merit lists are drawn separately. The seats are also allotted based on the college and course.
After the announcement of the results, students have to appear for counseling. Counseling is held offline and the candidate has to reach the concerned center where the counseling is held. However, before counseling one must apply for it.
- The brochure containing all the information about counseling can be obtained from the control office of Pt. B. D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences.
- This information is also available online and one can follow uhsr.ac.in for getting the details about counseling. The form has to be completed and with 3 attested passport sized photos it must be sent to the Controller of Exams., Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- Counseling has two main things in this process one is the choice filling and other is the rank. Choice filling means the desired college in which the candidate is seeking admission.
NOTE: The candidates must remember that the form must be submitted before the due date. If this is not followed then they are liable to miss the opportunity.
Haryana Medical 2017 Preparation tips
The AIPMT and PMT Exam exam pattern is based on the syllabus of 12th class. The candidates must be aware about the structure of the exam and other aspects. Following tips can help in the examination.
- Be thorough in the syllabus and try to manage the time during the examination. This will be helpful in fetching more marks and the rankings will improve.
- Do not attend the questions that are not understandable because negative markings can bring down your rank. Always try to read out the verbal part first because it is more time consuming.