Haryana LEET 2017 Counselling will be starting from the 7th of July 2017 (first round online) and 19th July 2017 for the second round (online). The procedure is applicable for the candidates who want to take admissions through online off campus counselling.
Haryana LEET 2017 Counselling Schedule
- For 1st round of Haryana LEET 2017 Counselling
- Online Counselling registration – 7th July 2017 to 10th July 2017
- Result of seat allotment – 11th July 2017
- Physical reporting to the allotted institutions – 13th July 2017
- For 2nd round of Haryana LEET 2017 Counselling
- Online Counselling registration – 19th July 2017 to 24th July 2017
- Result of seat allotment – 25th July 2017
- Physical reporting to the allotted institutions – 27th July 2017
The session for both will start from the 1st August 2017
Haryana LEET 2017 Online Counselling Procedure
- Go to the www.techadmissionshry.gov.in
- Click on New Registration and submit your details of Course, Roll number, application number, Name, Date of birth (as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES).
- You will be redirected to a Registration Confirmation page where all your entered details will be displayed for confirmation once again. If you find any incorrect details, then use the option Edit registration Details otherwise Click here to continue, if all the registration details shown are correct.
- Generate a user id and password. Do not share the password with anyone.
- Confirm your credentials and move towards choice filling.
- Choose your preferences by adding it to your list by the (+) button.
- Add maximum number of choices to increase the probability of getting a seat.
- After filling your choices, Lock your choices.
- You can unlock your choices and can edit or sort the choices in specified time period which is available on key date’s link (choice locking starts, choice locking ends) on the website.
- After the declaration of result of 1 st On-Line counselling, the candidate has to login into his account. Download the allotment letter if you have been allotted a seat.
- Take a print out of the letter and reach the institute in which you have been allotted a seat.
Haryana LEET 2017 Counselling Fees
- The students have to pay an amount of Rs. 500 as counselling fees.
- You have to pay your counselling fee before proceeding for online counselling,
- Or else your allotted seat will be cancelled at any stage and candidate would not have any claim on such allotted seat.