Haryana LEET 2018 application form: Aspirants are informed that Haryana LEET 2018 application forms shall be released in April 2018.
Haryana LEET 2018 which is also known as Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test is organized by Haryana State Technical Education Society.
Each year Haryana State Technical Education Society organizes LEET exam for giving admission in 2nd year or third semester of B.Tech/B.E courses in technical institutes of Haryana.
Like every year this year also Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is calling in online applications for counselling and admission to 2nd year (3rs semester) for B.Tech/B.E so this would be good news for all candidates who are waiting for the LEET 2018 exam. Candidates are requested to real all the instructions before filling up the application form.
Steps to fill Haryana LEET 2018 Application form
Candidates are informed that Haryana LEET 2018 registration process is organized in Online Mode only.
- Registration: Candidates need to fill up some basic details in order to get registration number.
Step – 2
- Fill Application Form: After completing the registration process candidates would need to visit the official website to fill the application form.
Step – 3
- Upload Photograph: Candidates need to upload their recent passport size coloured photograph and with their signature.
Step – 4
- Fee Payment: After completely filling up the application form candidates would need to pay the required fees through e-challan.
- Then candidates would need to take print out of the e-challan and deposit the application fees in the designated bank.
Step – 5
- Print Application Form: Candidates should ensure they take a print out of the application form and keep for future reference.
Haryana LEET 2018 Application Fees
Candidates who are filling the application form need to submit applications fees.
- Candidates belonging to general category need to pay Rs500/- as application fee.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category (ST/SC) need to pay Rs200/- as application fee.