You must be aware about the well established Gulbarga University. Here in this article you would get complete details about Gulbarga University Ph.D and M.Phil. Admissions 2017 such as its exam dates, admission process and eligibility criteria.
Gulbarga University is one of the foremost universities located in India with 305 tied up colleges which enroll over 3500 students each year in its diverse post graduate and research programs in various streams such as fine arts, arts, social sciences, music, science & technology, commerce, education and law.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Commerce and Management
- You need to first visit the official website and then download the application form.
- You can also attain the application form physically on making a payment of Rs 1000/- which is charged as processing fee from the following places:
The university compromises of 38 PG departments and 4 PG centres with more than 200 faculty members and nearly around 1000 technical and non technical staff members offering PG, M.Phil/Ph.D programs in a number of disciplined each year to its students.
Ph.D. / M.Phil programs under the following faculties are offered by the university:
Gulbarga University Ph.D and M.Phil. Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||08th Sep, 2016|
|Registration Ends||29th Sep, 2016|
Gulbarga University Ph.D and M.Phil. Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Ph.D./ M.Phil. programs in the following disciplines are offered by the university:
|Applied Electronics||Industrial Chemistry||Zoology|
|Computer Science||Instrumentation Tech.||Marathi|
|Lib & Info. Sc.||Sugar Technology||Economics|
|Social Work||Urdu / Persian||History|
|Women’s Studies||Visual Arts||Physics|
You need to have cleared master’s degree / M.Phil. degree in the concerned area of study with at least 55% total marks (for ST/SC candidates: 50% minimum total)
How to Apply for Gulbarga University Ph.D and M.Phil. Admissions 2017
- Gulbarga University PG Centre, Jnana Tunga, Yergera Campus, Raichur-584101
- Gulbarga University PG Centre, Jnana Karanji, Halahalli Campus, Bidar-585401
- State Bank of Hyderabad, Gulbarga University, Jnana Ganga Campus, Gulbarga
- You can also request for application form through post by sending Rs.1000/- along with an additional postage charge of Rs 60/- through DD (Demand Draft) which is drawn favour of the “Finance Officer, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga”. The request form needs to be sent to the following address:
Deputy Registrar (Academic Branch)
Sedam Road, Jnana Ganga
Kalaburagi, Karnataka 585106
- The completely filled up application form along with all the necessary documents and application fee receipt / Demand Draft needs to be submitted to the respective authorities either in person or by Registered Post / Speed Post within the specific time.