Table of Content
You must be aware of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test popularly known as GUJCET 2017 which is a state level medical entrance exam. It is organized to offer admission to individuals like you in different medical fields such as BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurved, Nursing, Optometry etc. in different government and private colleges in the state of Gujarat. GUJCET is organized by The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form from March, 2017. The program for this exam is on the basis of education’s department’s syllabus for HSC (12th Science stream). GUJCET 2017 entrance exam would be around May, 2017.
|GUJCET Medical 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||GUJCET|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
GUJCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You would be considered eligible for GUJCET 2017 examination only if you satisfy the following conditions:
- You need to be 17 years of age and need to be of Gujarat domicile to apply for the examination.
- You need to have cleared in Higher Secondary Certificate examination form a recognized board/university to apply for the examination.
- You need to have secured at least 50% of total in the examination in case of general category (45% in case of reserved category).
- Those of you applying for BE, B.Tech courses need to have PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as their subjects to apply for the examination.
- Those of you who desire to apply for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses should have PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as their subjects.
GUJCET 2017 Application form
If you are interested you can fill and submit the GUJCET 2017 application form.
Steps for applying for GUJCET 2017 form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You are required to register by visiting website www.gseb.org
Step 2: You are required to click on GUJCET and then on “Apply Online”
Step 3: You are required to fill your Name, Mobile number and Email ID and register it.
Step 4: You need to login and fill in your personal, qualification and necessary detail as mentioned in the form and submit it.
Step 5: You need to pay application fees to complete the process offline through DD in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”
Step 6: After completion of form you need to take printout of form and send your application form to the following address:
Admission Committee for professional Courses,
L.D. College of Engineering Campus,
Ahmadabad – 380015
- You are required to pay the application fee of Rs 250/- through DD in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”
GUJCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice questions 1 mark each.
- Time for the test will be about 180 minutes.
- The test will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- 25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
GUJCET 2017 Syllabus
Knowledge of the syllabus would help you to prepare better for the Exam.
- Static Electricity
- Current Electricity and its Effects
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter, Atom and Nucleus
- Semiconductor Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenol and Ether
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Nitro compounds
- Polymer Substances
- Bio molecules
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Differentiations and its Applications
- Water Relation of Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmo regulation in Animals
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration and Ageing
- Organism and their Environment
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Population – Environment and Development
- Food Production
- Immunity and Human Health
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
GUJCET 2017 Exam Dates
|GUJCET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online application starts from||March, 2017
|Last date for submission||April, 2017|
|GUJCET Exam Dates||May, 2017|
|GUJCET 2017 Results||June, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.